• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

DSCN2043.JPG

For Challenger6pak

photos to share with Challenger6pak.

General Description

The Challenger R/T I bought from Robert Yapell. Full nut & bolt restoration of an all numbers matching, stripe delete, super track pack 440 six pack.

Comments

Damn nice job on the restoration!! As usual with a fine restoration, it looks better than when it rolled off the assembly line. Enjoy!

Really clean looking. May I ask how much you pay so I can compare against the one I just bought. Send me a pm.

Were you at the Woodward Dream Cruise around 14 Mile? Think I saw this car.
Sorry, just seen this post. Yup I was at Woodward north of 14 mile rd in the KFC parking lot. Waited out the rain & managed to drive home to Milford w/out rain & mostly dry roads.

Beautiful restoration! Can you tell me which vendors you used for the carpet inside the car and the trunk mat? Thank you...

The carpet came from Legendary Auto Interiors and the trunk mat I got through Year One, mind you that was a dozen years ago.

I bought my carpet years ago as well and forgot from where but I'm pretty sure it is NOT from Legendary. It is very poorly manufactured. Did you have a hard time fitting it? Thank you for your reply...

No I didn't have a hard time fitting it at all. A little trimming at the sill plates is all that was needed from what I remember and I did put Hush Mat down first even behind the door panels. Car is insulated well, no road noise and doors close solid, no rattles or tinny sounds at all.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
dadeo1852
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More in Member Garages