• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

rsz_20161104_213725_004.jpg

The Moparium

Here is my Moparium as my buddies call it. A lot of Mopars plus Ford, Chevys, Olds, Pontiacs & Buicks have been restored or built into race cars in this garage over the years. Here is my Challenger, 2 Chargers & Road Runner projects.

General Description

Here is my Moparium as my buddies call it. A lot of Mopars plus Ford, Chevys, Olds, Pontiacs & Buicks have been restored or built into race cars in this garage over the years. Here is my Challenger, 2 Chargers & Road Runner projects.

Comments

Yep, nice collection. I like the Challenger and the 70 Charger R/T is my favorite year/model Charger.

Please help me with my ignorance but
What is a ford or a chevy? Are those taxis like a checker or a wagon like Volvo? Golf carts? Lawn ornaments?
Please advise

Please help me with my ignorance but
What is a ford or a chevy? Are those taxis like a checker or a wagon like Volvo? Golf carts? Lawn ornaments?
Please advise
I like them all from the muscle car era. I just choose to spend my money on Mopars preferably.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
6PKRTSE
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update

More in Member Garages

More from 6PKRTSE

• The Moparium
    Some pictures of my fleet
  • The Moparium
    Here are some shots of the Moparium and a couple of my Mopars. The other Charger is in the...

Share this item

Back