• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

14/7 Rallyes....

Oystercopy

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I have a set of 14" Rallye Wheels with (nearly new) Goodrich TA's on them.

I replaced them with the Road Wheels (pictured) and may want to sell them.

What should I expect to get for them? (I don't have any current pictures of the Rallyes but you can see them on my profile picture of my car).

Thanks!
OC

22879.jpeg

22884.jpeg

moparleo

Reaction score
Really ? An idea from a small picture ? No tire sizes, just 14 ". Rim width ?
Just looking at your picture and knowing nothing else, What would you give ?
Please help us out or get some big guesses. Real pictures please.

Finoke

Reaction score
Location please. Your best option is a local sale. I’m interested depending on condition and location.

Oystercopy

Reaction score
Really ? An idea from a small picture ? No tire sizes, just 14 ". Rim width ?
Just looking at your picture and knowing nothing else, What would you give ?
Please help us out or get some big guesses. Real pictures please.
No offense Leo, but if you don't know what Rallye wheels look like, maybe you shouldn't be interested in them? I have them off the car, stowed away in the back of a storage unit, otherwise I'd have been more than happy to take current pictures of them. They are not scratched or dinged up, if that helps you at all. They were in great shape when removed from the car. You could put new center caps on them if you wanted them perfect, but I have no idea what to ask?
OC

moparleo

Reaction score
Here is some info to help you to sell. Just FYI, those are not Road Wheels on your car. The factory wheels had S/S centers and used a trim ring.
Ford Magnum 500 Wheels were chromed.
You need to make sure that the center register size of the wheel is the proper sizing when mixing Ford/Mopar products.
People who tried to use Ford wheels on Dodge, Plymouth products found this out.
The Ford and Mopar used the same bolt pattern spacing but not the same register sizes.
I have found that on a LOT of Vintage wheels that the lug nut seat areas can be damaged/worn out on an otherwise nice looking wheel making them junk/unsafe.
Never assume anything.
Oh and I spent from 1973-2008 in the tire/ automotive repair industry. Starting in the heyday of the transition from drum to disc brakes.
From the time of $10. tires/alignments and LOF's.
Bias ply to Radial ply tires. Carbs to F.I. From RWD to FWD.
Here is also some site rules info to know.

FEBO classified rules

Last edited:
Back