• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 440-6 Challenger RT Convertible V.I.N. JS27V0B100421

Status
Not open for further replies.

6PK2GO

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've put this page together because Lynn's car has been stolen from him.

http://www.arts-attic.com/automobiles/70challenger/proof.htm

3637.jpg3639.jpg3640.jpg

If you see this car, know that whoever claims ownership does not own this car.

The Bill of Sale from Lynn Shackelford is bogus.

Lynn was trying to sell his car when Paul Doolittle of Derry, NH proclaimed
himself the owner. I ran Lynn down to his car and took these photographs to
show Lynn and his car because I was beginning to see Paul Doolittle's true
nature. Soon after I took these photographs Paul removed Lynn's car to an, as
Paul put it so delicately, "undisclosed location." That's car theft
to any reasonable person. Lynn hasn't seen his car since.

3637.jpg

3639.jpg

3640.jpg

74 challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats messed up,I hope Lynn gets it back. Dont know whats worse my car was stolen and never seen it again.Kicker is my x-brother inlaw had something to do with it.

6PK2GO

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Authorities?

Paul was able to smooth talk the Derry, NH police in some manner that the police wouldn't take a stolen car report from Lynn. It helps that Paul D. owns one of the last land grant farms in New Hampshire. Lynn's owned that car for nearly 30 years, kept it original and wants it back. We were asked to leave a cruise might in Worcester, MA one night because some guy with a $7,500 paint job didn't want his car parked next to "a car with the sun burnt interior." Lynn took half the cruise night with him when he left because the other car owners were incredulous that a car with this pedigree would be asked to leave because the paint was worn through on the sharp edges and the plastic was sunburn't from its life in California. I pissed paint job off by responding to his "I got $7,500 invested in this car" with, "I'm sorry."

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Right now I see a puzzle ; but not all the pieces. How and why did Paul get the car? What is his paperwork trail that makes him feel the car is his. He had to show something to make this more of a civil matter than a legal matter.

6PK2GO

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's harder to make a car disappear when the car is question is one of the original promotional cars.

6PK2GO

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul didn't have a paperwork trail. He took possession of the car with a trailer and a barn in an undisclosed location and presented himself as the owner of JS27V0B100421. Lynn was dealing with several people at that time trying to find the right buyer for his car, when each of those people told Lynn that "You don't own that car, you're just a scammer." Funny, but Lynn had that vanity plate 6PK2GO registered to that car in Lynn's name.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You still didn't answer my question. If I pulled up to your place and loaded a car on my trailer that was yours, the police would arrest me unless I could show them something that proved I was the owner. How has he presented himself as the owner? You took pics with the car because you knew he was going to do something. Obviously there had been some type of contact before he loaded the car up and left with it.

6PK2GO

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a great motorcycle accident in 2007 when an oncoming car turned across my travel lane and stopped. I managed to leave 17 feet of brake stripe, measured, before the point of collision and most of me went over the car. Needless to say I broke a lot of stuff important to me. Not too long after this Lynn accepted an offer of financial help from Paul to pay for storage fees until I could get back on my feet. This ended up being some $16,000 at the end and Paul suggested moving our stuff to his farm in Derry, NH where he would set up a small warehouse in his converted chicken coop with internet access where I could work selling our stuff. We had some choice pieces of amateur radio gear to sell, to give an example we had a very nice National HRO 60 with a complete set of coils, and a rack mount Collins 75A4. Both of these are high end vacuum tube amateur radio receivers. I sold the HRO for $800 from another location but Paul banned us from his property before I could sell the Collins. Lynn sold his 1960 Pontiac Bonneville convertible project car for $5,000 cash, which I gave to Paul on the $16,000 Lynn owed him. Lynn had previously sold his 1936 Plymouth for $2,500 and still owned a 1954 Plymouth Plaza wagon that had belonged to his grandfather, a 1964 Plymouth Valiant convertible with the 225-6 and the factory 4-speed option not to mention a 1966 Plymouth Valiant wagon with the 273 V-8 and factory air-conditioning. All of these are easy restoration projects but the Valiant convertible and the Plaza wagon were road-able with little more than a brake job.

Unfortunately when Paul's son Matt went on the internet and found out what the Challenger was really worth all plans changed. Paul began his "let's have a meeting" phase where the rules for our business arrangement changed on a daily basis. All Paul focused on now was selling Lynn's Challenger. After Paul started representing himself as the owner of Lynn's Challenger Lynn went to the police and the Derry, NH police had a talk with Paul. I took the pictures of Lynn with his car and Paul banned us from his property. Paul then removed the car from his property to, as Paul so delicately put it, "an undisclosed location" where he sold Lynn's Challenger. There were no legal proceeding, there were no court orders, just unabashed theft.

6PK2GO

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since Paul Doolittle engineered the theft and sale of Lynn Shackelford's prize possession, his 1970 Dodge Challenger factory show car I have maintained that Paul used psychological duress to force Lynn to sign a Bill of Sale for far less that his car's true value.
Paul has contacted our employers several times threatening action if our positions are not terminated. Today this has come to pass. The Board of Directors of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Manchester, New Hampshire told us that they have unanimously decided to terminate our employment because we refuse to stop pursuing justice.
To be fair to these fine upstanding people, they gave us three chances to do as they say. The first chance was to enter into a formal dispute resolution process. We agreed on Wednesday 30 January 2013. Paul Doolittle then contacted Michael Mancini of Mike Mancini's American Muscle Car Restoration, Inc. with the response from Mr.Mancini to Paul Doolittle on 1 February 2013 "I'm not putting up with this bull. "You can tell the church to expect a lawsuit coming unless this matter is handled immediately. Harm has already been done."
Since the letter from Michael Mancini to Paul Doolittle begins with "Hi Paul, thanks for the info." and ends with the threat of a lawsuit against the church I'm pretty certain that this is more of Paul's work to pressure us to drop this matter. We lost everything thanks to Paul Doolittle. Paul lied to us to get us to move our stuff onto his property. Stole the most valuable thing Lynn owned to line his own pockets then sent the rest including Lynn's brother Dan's earthly remains to the dump.
Michael Mancini should be suing Paul Doolittle and his son Matthew Doolittle for fraud. But then again I was advertising Lynn's car at $250,000 on-line, Lynn was negotiating with three people at $100,000 trying for $125,000 so buying Lynn's exceedingly rare, incredibly valuable collectible car from Paul for only $40,000 must have seemed like a bargain at to Michael Mancini.

View a scan of the e-mail from Michael Mancini to Paul Doolittle <a href="http://arts-attic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Mancini.pdf">here.</a>
Oh, Mike? It's spelled view, viewed not vued.

Last edited:

Ralph Stempler

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To all readers of this thread:

I would like to inform you that the information contained in this thread regarding a "stolen" car is a fabricated story. Lynn Shackleford sold his Challenger 2 years ago legally. Unfortunately the poster is Lynn's husband. Both of these men suffer from mental illness, delusions and paranoia. The church and many members of its congregation have tried to help these two guys in many ways. Sadly, they remain in a self destructive mode living in an RV full time, roaming around southern NH sleeping in parking lots overnight. They use any free wireless internet they can to blog about how the world is against them because of their sexuality amongst other delusions. The church employed these two men and unfortunately had to fire them recently due to their outlandish behavior and false attacks and accusations on many people within the community. If you take the time to read their blog, it is plain to see that the world is against them in their own mind. These 2 men are not of sound mind. Unfortunately they have caused much disruption in our congregation and in the community and now sadly they have found their outlet via the internet. The church members pray for them. The fact of the matter as it pertains to this thread is that no crime or theft has taken place. Lynn sold his Challenger legally with bill of sale and signed title 2 years ago with witnesses.

Thanks

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And a new player enters the field.

Ralph, who are you? I'd like some background on this as to how you know what you know.

I will say this: the website has no dog in this fight... at all.

What he have is one saying the car is stolen. If that's the truth then we as hobbyist can get the word out to help the interested party recover said property.

On the other hand we now have someone saying the accusations are false and that the interested party is delusional. By leaving this up maybe we can alert those in the hobby that the accusations are false.

Neither party has given proof of anything, either way.

Ralph Stempler

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a car hobbiest. I am a member of the church that has a 1st hand account of the situation. We had to fire Art & Lynn from their jobs at the church for these rediculous accusations and attacks on other members.
One of our members was gracious enough to help Lynn by lending him a large sum of money to get many of his belongings back from a storage company that was about to auction them off due to non-payment. Lynn sold the car to satisfy the debt, plain & simple.

The current turn of events/scenario is very bizarre to say the least. I can't explain it. I just wanted to come on here a post the opposing view. People can post anything they want on the internet and it tends to be solidified as truth with no real fact checking.

The false accusations made by Lynn's husband I am sure have opened him up to legal recourse by the parties affected, the issue is the idividuals are homeless with no physical address to be served.

If anyone would like more info on these two people or the situation, they can feel free to call the church.

I will say that this is not my real name, I am posting under an alias to prevent further direct attacks.
Thanks

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a car hobbiest. I am a member of the church that has a 1st hand account of the situation. We had to fire Art & Lynn from their jobs at the church for these rediculous accusations and attacks on other members.
One of our members was gracious enough to help Lynn by lending him a large sum of money to get many of his belongings back from a storage company that was about to auction them off due to non-payment. Lynn sold the car to satisfy the debt, plain & simple.

The current turn of events/scenario is very bizarre to say the least. I can't explain it. I just wanted to come on here a post the opposing view. People can post anything they want on the internet and it tends to be solidified as truth with no real fact checking.

The false accusations made by Lynn's husband I am sure have opened him up to legal recourse by the parties affected, the issue is the idividuals are homeless with no physical address to be served.

If anyone would like more info on these two people or the situation, they can feel free to call the church.

I will say that this is not my real name, I am posting under an alias to prevent further direct attacks.
Thanks

This whole situation is bizarre to say the least. I have a question for you Ralph. How did you find out about the posts made here in the first place, since you are not a car enthusiast how did you find us, just curious? There may be a simple explanation to my question, i`m not tryng to dispute anything you have said just trying to get a better understanding of what is going on. As far as the car is concerned I don`t think I would touch it with a 10 foot pole if it ever came up for sale in the future since ownership is in doubt!

Ralph Stempler

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can answer your question. I found out about the posts here because there is a link to this thread on Lynn's husbands personal internet blog, that the church is aware of and monitoring.

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The issue at hand has been the same one from the beginning:

Most states simply do not recognize a bill of sale as proof of ownership. It's for taxation purposes in identifying the amount paid so applicable sales taxes and associated fees can be charged during the change of ownership. What is the proof of ownership is the title (or -for those states that don't title vehicles before a certain model year - transferable registration).

While a great deal has been made of a bill of sale, my biggest question has been: who holds the title? According to the "email" posted up on the blog, Mike Mancini now holds the title as he stated that he has the CA "pink slip."

No one out there who is going to buy a car this valuable is going to do so without a clean title and legal ownership paperwork. The car is essentially worthless without it.

Too many holes in the OP's story, too. On the blog we have him stating he told this Mr. Doolittle what the car was worth then here he states the son (or nephew or whatever) must have done some internet research to see what the car was worth.

I think the site has been thrust in the middle of a bunch of bullshit, truthfully, as more things come to light.

6PK2GO

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truth and not Bullshit.

Lynn Shackelford did not willingly sign a Bill of Sale for his 1970 Dodge challenger 440-6 Pack. He was forced to sign a Bill of Sale by Paul Doolittle and his son Matthew of 33 Old Chester road, Derry, NH 03038.

I am Arthur Joly, a 56 year old male homosexual legally married in the state of New Hampshire to Lynn Andrew Shackelford. Yes we lost our house in 2011 due to medical costs. At that time we'd been paying on the house for 22 years and owed $8,500. In 2007, the 10th of June, the beginning of Motorcycle Week in Laconia, NH, I rode my motorcycle into the side of a Hyundai that turned across my travel path, went over the car and tumbled when I landed because of my backpack. In October of 2010, after nursing AVN, Avascular Necrosis in my upper right arm I tripped over a lawn mower in the dark and shattered the head of the humerus in my right arm.

Ralph Stemple posted:

" would like to inform you that the information contained in this thread regarding a "stolen" car is a fabricated story. Lynn Shackleford sold his Challenger 2 years ago legally. Unfortunately the poster is Lynn's husband. Both of these men suffer from mental illness, delusions and paranoia."

Well, this is interesting since the Unitarian Universalist Church of Manchester, NH does not have a Ralph Stemple in the church directory. The directory goes from Stadtmiller to Sterling with nothing in between. If you'd like to talk to us on the telephone my cell phone number is (603)xxx-xxxx and Lynn's is (603) xxx-xxxx. We'll tell you where we are and you can take us out to dinner. Lynn's an Electronics Engineer and he used to work in the California defense industry while I'm a toolmaker. The last real job we held was for a Tier II auto manufacturer and we built over a nine year period 44 pieces of industrial automation, Lynn worked on the ISO 9000 steering committee and I tried to keep people from hurting themselves or the machinery. Yeah, we're delusional all right.

The Moderator rameneth said,
"On the other hand we now have someone saying the accusations are false and that the interested party is delusional. By leaving this up maybe we can alert those in the hobby that the accusations are false."

Not an accusation but the truth. Lynn Shackelford's Challenger was removed from his possession without any course of legal action and Lynn was forced to sign a Bill of Sale by the above mentioned Paul Doolittle. Period. I would have been happy if Paul had come up with what the car is really worth but that didn't happen.

The mysterious Ralph Stemple came back with:

"I am not a car hobbiest. I am a member of the church that has a 1st hand account of the situation. We had to fire Art & Lynn from their jobs at the church for these rediculous accusations and attacks on other members.
One of our members was gracious enough to help Lynn by lending him a large sum of money to get many of his belongings back from a storage company that was about to auction them off due to non-payment. Lynn sold the car to satisfy the debt, plain & simple."

First off Ralph, you don't exist under that name. Second I know who was there and who wasn't. Third we were fired for trying too receive justice from Paul Doolittle.

It's not rediculous, it's ridiculous. And it wasn't a large sum of money. It was $15000 spread over 16 months that I didn't know about until the day of the auction. And the auction was for storage units left over from our antique store that I wanted gone. The cars were stored at the same place but separately. The cars were not part of the auction. After last minute consultation with Paul Doolittle he offered work space on his farm and I agreed to sell the stuff in the storage units to repay $15,000 plus $1,000 to buy one month's time to move the stuff in the storage lockers. Paul reneged on the work space after I moved the stuff, plus the cars. I moved the cars to save myself some money. Period. I sold Lynn's 1960 Pontiac Bonneville for $5,000 and handed that cash to Paul to show good faith.
http://www.arts-attic.com/automobiles/60pontiac/60pontiac.htm

Moderator rameneth finished with:
"On the other hand we now have someone saying the accusations are false and that the interested party is delusional. By leaving this up maybe we can alert those in the hobby that the accusations are false."

No accusation on our part, just a statement of fact. It's going to take years in the courts to sort this out but i was there. Lynn Shackelford was forced to sign the Bill of Sale. He did not sign the Bill of Sale on his own free will. The Bill of Sale is worthless. Challenger V.I.N. JS27V0B100421 is a stolen car.

build_sheett.jpg

And finally Rameneth the Moderator said:

"Too many holes in the OP's story, too. On the blog we have him stating he told this Mr. Doolittle what the car was worth then here he states the son (or nephew or whatever) must have done some internet research to see what the car was worth."

Not holes, information held in reserve for the courtroom. Paul and matthew called me to the farm and with their serious faces said "Lynn's car is only worth $17,000 not the fabulous figures he claims." And I was exhausted and said without thinking that the value of Lynn's car is in the originality and the serial number and the two equipment plates on the fenderwell. Matthew did a web search and I think that's when Paul contacted Mike Mancini.

build_sheett.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lynn Shackelford did not willingly sign a Bill of Sale for his 1970 Dodge challenger 440-6 Pack. He was forced to sign a Bill of Sale by Paul Doolittle and his son Matthew of 33 Old Chester road, Derry, NH 03038.

I am Arthur Joly, a 56 year old male homosexual legally married in the state of New Hampshire to Lynn Andrew Shackelford. Yes we lost our house in 2011 due to medical costs. At that time we'd been paying on the house for 22 years and owed $8,500. In 2007, the 10th of June, the beginning of Motorcycle Week in Laconia, NH, I rode my motorcycle into the side of a Hyundai that turned across my travel path, went over the car and tumbled when I landed because of my backpack. In October of 2010, after nursing AVN, Avascular Necrosis in my upper right arm I tripped over a lawn mower in the dark and shattered the head of the humerus in my right arm.

Ralph Stemple posted:

" would like to inform you that the information contained in this thread regarding a "stolen" car is a fabricated story. Lynn Shackleford sold his Challenger 2 years ago legally. Unfortunately the poster is Lynn's husband. Both of these men suffer from mental illness, delusions and paranoia."

Well, this is interesting since the Unitarian Universalist Church of Manchester, NH does not have a Ralph Stemple in the church directory. The directory goes from Stadtmiller to Sterling with nothing in between. If you'd like to talk to us on the telephone my cell phone number is (603) 785-0994 and Lynn's is (603) 785-3763. We'll tell you where we are and you can take us out to dinner. Lynn's an Electronics Engineer and he used to work in the California defense industry while I'm a toolmaker. The last real job we held was for a Tier II auto manufacturer and we built over a nine year period 44 pieces of industrial automation, Lynn worked on the ISO 9000 steering committee and I tried to keep people from hurting themselves or the machinery. Yeah, we're delusional all right.

The Moderator rameneth said,

Not an accusation but the truth. Lynn Shackelford's Challenger was removed from his possession without any course of legal action and Lynn was forced to sign a Bill of Sale by the above mentioned Paul Doolittle. Period. I would have been happy if Paul had come up with what the car is really worth but that didn't happen.

The mysterious Ralph Stemple came back with:

"I am not a car hobbiest. I am a member of the church that has a 1st hand account of the situation. We had to fire Art & Lynn from their jobs at the church for these rediculous accusations and attacks on other members.
One of our members was gracious enough to help Lynn by lending him a large sum of money to get many of his belongings back from a storage company that was about to auction them off due to non-payment. Lynn sold the car to satisfy the debt, plain & simple."

First off Ralph, you don't exist under that name. Second I know who was there and who wasn't. Third we were fired for trying too receive justice from Paul Doolittle.

It's not rediculous, it's ridiculous. And it wasn't a large sum of money. It was $15000 spread over 16 months that I didn't know about until the day of the auction. And the auction was for storage units left over from our antique store that I wanted gone. The cars were stored at the same place but separately. The cars were not part of the auction. After last minute consultation with Paul Doolittle he offered work space on his farm and I agreed to sell the stuff in the storage units to repay $15,000 plus $1,000 to buy one month's time to move the stuff in the storage lockers. Paul reneged on the work space after I moved the stuff, plus the cars. I moved the cars to save myself some money. Period. I sold Lynn's 1960 Pontiac Bonneville for $5,000 and handed that cash to Paul to show good faith.
http://www.arts-attic.com/automobiles/60pontiac/60pontiac.htm

Moderator rameneth finished with:

No accusation on our part, just a statement of fact. It's going to take years in the courts to sort this out but i was there. Lynn Shackelford was forced to sign the Bill of Sale. He did not sign the Bill of Sale on his own free will. The Bill of Sale is worthless. Challenger V.I.N. JS27V0B100421 is a stolen car.

View attachment 11267

And finally Rameneth the Moderator said:

"Too many holes in the OP's story, too. On the blog we have him stating he told this Mr. Doolittle what the car was worth then here he states the son (or nephew or whatever) must have done some internet research to see what the car was worth."

Not holes, information held in reserve for the courtroom. Paul and matthew called me to the farm and with their serious faces said "Lynn's car is only worth $17,000 not the fabulous figures he claims." And I was exhausted and said without thinking that the value of Lynn's car is in the originality and the serial number and the two equipment plates on the fenderwell. Matthew did a web search and I think that's when Paul contacted Mike Mancini.

Thank you for all that extra irrelevant information it will be given it`s proper consideration! :pottytrain5:
Oh and by the way the other poster is using the alias Ralph Stempler he already told us that in his prior postings if you read them you would have known that! Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back