• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 AAR Cuda T/A Challenger Air Cleaner Assemblie 340-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have decided to sell one of my 1970 AAR Cuda, T/A Challenger, air cleaner assemblies, used on the 340 6 pack, 340 6bbl, engines.
This is a factory original unit that i have had in my stash of parts for decades.
Selling this for $1,500.00
This is a original OEM air cleaner assemblie that isn't rusted away, smashed in, or dented in.
Has the correct "wide lip" top, and has the block off plate, on the rear of the bottom base.
I am not interested in any "trades" low ball offers, shoppers, tire kickers, look-e-loos, for this part.
What you see in all the pictures is what you get. It's an 44 year old part, so you do whatever you want with it, once you get it from me.
I have NOS air filter elements that i can also sell, at extra cost, with this air cleaner assembly. I have a NOS Fram CA-332, and a NOS Direct Connection air filter element from 1992.
I am liquidating parts out of my collection, and i don't need, want anything else.
I don't really think I'm gonna sell it locally from the Sacramento Craigslist but people search nationwide Craigslist's for Mopar parts.
If your interested in this air cleaner, and are out of the area, and want to buy it from me, i will ship it thru the FEDEX people, with insurance, and signature delivery.
It will probably be expensive, but if you want it, gotta have it, i will ship it.
Payment will be by one of three ways, postal money orders, wire transfer of funds into my bank account, or bank cashiers check. Check clears first, before the part is sent out.
Whatever you want to do, will be ok with me.
You can contact me during the EVENING TIME hours of 5:30 - 7:30 pm, as i have a regular land line, and that's the only time that your gonna be able to reach me. That's PACIFIC TIME for you people in other time zones, here in the USA.
Follow those instructions, as i am not going to call you back if you leave a message on my answering machine. You call me, if your a serious buyer for my parts. It's dealing with the shoppers, tire kickers, low ballers, look-e-loo's, non serious buyers, that bring up my telephone bill.
Send me a message thru the regular format, here on this forum for my number, and or, my e mail address.
Jim V.

AAR TA Air Cleaner 340 6 Pack 002 (Copy).JPG

AAR TA Air Cleaner 340 6 Pack 001 (Copy).JPG

AAR TA Air Cleaner 340 6 Pack 003 (Copy).JPG

AAR TA Air Cleaner 340 6 Pack 004 (Copy).JPG

AAR TA Air Cleaner 340 6 Pack 010 (Copy).JPG

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No, that's not gonna happen.
You purchase the entire unit from me, then you can sell off the parts you dont want, need yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back