• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 AAR Dash pad March 2023

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Here's some info I'll share on Dash pads.
20230327_175750.jpg
20230327_175750.jpg
20230327_180119.jpg
20230327_180125.jpg

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
I went with ABCmoparts. Alot of you said "call Bob". His price $1508.80 $275 of that was core charge as mine was too badly rusted. Bob will tell you to check the corners. Peel/strip off the cover if you have to,it's got to come off anyway. He can't build something on what's not there. I might have this mixed up, but I believe he said he can use a AC dash core for a non AC dash, can't use a non AC core for AC dash.
Pretty easy guy to talk you. Takes PayPal in payment.
This is what I was told when I was shopping around.
1)Dash Pad Pros-$1700 approx. 1 week
2)Just Dashes-$2400 6-7 months
3)Year One- approx. $1300 add $75 for core.
Year One talked like they had them ready to ship, however I am waiting on them for another part.

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
Year one is worthless. They took my $ Jan 2022 and I waited until this March and gave them a call to see how close I was. They told me they had cancelled it last Nov cause their supplier didn't have a core but never let me know and held my $1200+ and then took over a week to get me a refund. And this was after spending close to $15k in less than 2 months time last year. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YEAR ONE AGAIN!!! THEY SUCK BIG TIME!!!

72duster340

Reaction score
Year one is worthless. They took my $ Jan 2022 and I waited until this March and gave them a call to see how close I was. They told me they had cancelled it last Nov cause their supplier didn't have a core but never let me know and held my $1200+ and then took over a week to get me a refund. And this was after spending close to $15k in less than 2 months time last year. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YEAR ONE AGAIN!!! THEY SUCK BIG TIME!!!
Buy from Classic Industries, they more products & ship fast, they are out in California &usually get my parts in 4 days

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
Buy from Classic Industries, they more products & ship fast, they are out in California &usually get my parts in 4 days
Thanks, I have bought from them many times and have had good service, no problems with Classic. One of many vendors I have used.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I have to say it again.They will sell,but there service sucks.

Back