• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Best Dash Pad Company

JKCuda

Reaction score
I called Legendary. They said they don't carry the E body dashes anymore because customers were complaining about the quality of the Dash. He said He sends everyone to Just Dashes. But after seeing the Bubble on Cuda Mark's Car, I am hesitant to use Just Dashes. I am thinking about ABC Moparts in Kingman Arizona. It is not far from Here. I really appreciate all the Information and feedback from Everyone.
I tried emailing them(ABC) a few times and really had trouble getting responses. Hence, my dash pad is still sitting in my garage, cracked and unrepaired. 😔

Cuda_mark

Reaction score
To be fair, I didn't push it with them. I just popped the hole and rolled it flat and I couldn't really see the evidence so I just moved on. I will try to get a picture up here so everyone can see how it turned out with the windshield installed.

I am fairly certain that they would have re-done it if I wasn't happy with how it looked after I popped a hole in it.

Ariovistus

Reaction score
I tried emailing them(ABC) a few times and really had trouble getting responses. Hence, my dash pad is still sitting in my garage, cracked and unrepaired. 😔
JK, I just talked to them on the Phone and they were very nice and Reasonable. Their Phone is 1(928) 692-7639. I Hope this Helps You.

Ariovistus

Reaction score
To be fair, I didn't push it with them. I just popped the hole and rolled it flat and I couldn't really see the evidence so I just moved on. I will try to get a picture up here so everyone can see how it turned out with the windshield installed.

I am fairly certain that they would have re-done it if I wasn't happy with how it looked after I popped a hole in it.
Cuda Mark, I Understand. Appreciate the Pics and feedback.

JKCuda

Reaction score
JK, I just talked to them on the Phone and they were very nice and Reasonable. Their Phone is 1(928) 692-7639. I Hope this Helps You.
Thanks. Maybe I will give them a call. I get stuck in my ways, I prefer email for paper trails etc. Some folks are still old fashioned I suppose!

BSG

Reaction score
Cuda Mark, That Is wrong. I Know You did not want to remove the Dash again, but They should have given You some compensation. JD is always saying they have a lifetime warranty. They need to stand behind their Products. This Bubble on Your Dash Just cost them a new customer, Me.
I agree, that bubble is not a "its gonna go away thing" for sure. After all the work I do personally on my cars and after spending hard earned cash for a quality part, I'd take it out and have it warrantied. If they wont stand behind it that's a different deal. Picking up 2 ebodies at the Fall fling tomorrow. I'm stressing hard on it.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
I agree, that bubble is not a "its gonna go away thing" for sure. After all the work I do personally on my cars and after spending hard earned cash for a quality part, I'd take it out and have it warrantied. If they wont stand behind it that's a different deal. Picking up 2 ebodies at the Fall fling tomorrow. I'm stressing hard on it.
I agree, but if you take it out and send it back, what’s not to say they’re going to do the same thing they’re telling the customer to do. They’ll probably just poke a hole in it let it sit for a couple days and ship it back.

Ariovistus

Reaction score
BSG, I hope You get some good E bodies. They are so expensive to fix. Especially Body Work. Best Wishes!

Cuda_mark

Reaction score
Here is what the dash looks like now after the bubble was popped and the windshield was installed. It's really hard to see area in the pictures but I can tell you that I can't personally see any evidence of where the bubble was. To me, it wasn't worth the effort to remove the dash and ship it across the country to have them re-do it.

Eks1Eznz.jpeg

C4bOtMbP.jpeg

BSG

Reaction score
Your happiness is what it’s all about. I went to pick my dash’s up from the Texas guy last week and of course he wasn’t there had his daughter who must have taken a course in customer bullshiting. They can do the easy shapes but not ebody dash’s it was disturbing the garbage they were trying to give me not to mention the fraudulent way they ran my credit card through pay pal. I’ll get into the details on that once my bank and paypal reverse the charges I was stupid enough to allow before seeing their product. run from these guys. Scam artist grifter ripping off the Mopar nation

heminut

Reaction score
Your happiness is what it’s all about. I went to pick my dash’s up from the Texas guy last week and of course he wasn’t there had his daughter who must have taken a course in customer bullshiting. They can do the easy shapes but not ebody dash’s it was disturbing the garbage they were trying to give me not to mention the fraudulent way they ran my credit card through pay pal. I’ll get into the details on that once my bank and paypal reverse the charges I was stupid enough to allow before seeing their product. run from these guys. Scam artist grifter ripping off the Mopar nation
If it's the place out on the east side of El Paso, the guy doesn't run it anymore, his daughter took it over and has been running it for some time now. I dealt with her, and I met and talked to her dad, that's how I know all of this. The pad I got was well done IMHO, not concours but accepatable for me. When I first went there she had a factory AC pad in stock that looked really good but I needed a non AC.

Those pads are done with a mold, they are not handshaped like they used to do years ago. This "They can do the easy shapes but not ebody dashes" is definitely bullshit, you either have the mold or you don't!

Katfish

Reaction score
There's a reason they have gone through 10+ business names, it's a shame there's not more options.

BSG

Reaction score
If it's the place out on the east side of El Paso, the guy doesn't run it anymore, his daughter took it over and has been running it for some time now. I dealt with her, and I met and talked to her dad, that's how I know all of this. The pad I got was well done IMHO, not concours but accepatable for me. When I first went there she had a factory AC pad in stock that looked really good but I needed a non AC.

Those pads are done with a mold, they are not handshaped like they used to do years ago. This "They can do the easy shapes but not ebody dashes" is definitely bullshit, you either have the mold or you don't!
I spoke and was talking to a guy I have the text that asks when I’m coming for my pads and that he was in sf and wouldn’t be at the event and his daughter was there I’m real sure why he wasn’t at the event. u take a couple g’s from a working man and try and hand him garbage your not gonna be standing in front of him unless you have a couple grand to hand him back and from what I’ve read he doesn’t appear to be that stand up business man
To be honest it looks like they have cores that the glue sheets of vinyl down on top of i’m no expert, but I can tell you from having purchased a quality one from Just idashs that again a bubble popped up on years later. the quality is night and day between the just dash’s and the garbage that guy was trying to sell me. I’m pissed at myself for not putting in the time to research the place his google reviews alone are enough for me. I just had too much going on in my personal and professional life to do my just diligence. I’ll update if I’m made whole he probably won’t on his own

Back