• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Barracuda - B5 Blue - AAR Tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfrazz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Barracuda AAR Tribute - $38,500

Previous owner had a nut and bolt restoration completed in 2013 shortly before passing away. I have over $35k in receipts and have spoken to the body shop and the previous owner's son to verify the work completed. The car was purchased from CA in 2009 and the restoration completed in FL, then it sat for almost a year until I bought it in 2014. This car runs and drives excellent, everything works as expected, no rust anywhere, and only some minor scratches as it is a driver.

Features of this car:
- BH23G0E VIN - no build sheet, and no fender tag
- 340 6-Barrel ('69 date code block) with HiPo manifolds
- 727 Center Console
- 15" Rallye wheels with 245/60/15 BFG's on all 4 corners
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
- 489 case with Sure Grip 3.55 gears
- New Tuff Wheel
- New Interior and Dash
- Power antenna with custom Pioneer stereo
- Driving lights
- Beautiful B5 Blue
- AAR package including side exhaust, front and rear spoilers, fiberglass AAR hood, unique white strobe stripe

This car is in Denver, CO. PM me if interested.

https://youtu.be/Wl6Ys_AgmP0

IMG_5993_zpsl8d4cctw.jpg

IMG_5128_zps4nkkmhkf.jpg

IMG_5129_zps651b91d1.jpg

IMG_7354_zpsrzjt8vzp.jpg

IMG_7356_zpsjguoww8w.gif

IMG_5176_zps839d9b51.gif

IMG_5119_zps9fb116ce.jpg

IMG_5113_zpssml7nttx.jpg

Last edited:

dfrazz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I got the car, there was no fender tag but you can clearly see where is was on the car. I talked to the shop that did the restoration and apparently the fender tag was lost in the process. They said they would look for it but it is likely gone.

:violent1:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh man, that sucks. Probably the only flaw on the car huh?

Any chance of there being a build sheet? Did you get any original pictures of the car. You know what i"m looking for.

dfrazz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have printed pics of when the PO bought the car from California on ebay (item #280423430955) in '09, but a search returns nothing since ebay archives anything over 2 years old. According to the PO's son, the car was not up their standards (the guy owned several collector cars) so they did a complete nut and bolt restoration. I have the receipts for the restoration and have spoke to the shop in Florida so that all checks out.

I'm assuming the BS is gone as I have searched the seats and top of glove box, but I'm not going to take down the headliner or pull the carpet so it may still be there.

By the way, the car (and my Charger) were named car(s) of the month in the Colorado Collector Car News for August.

http://collectorcarcouncil.com/index.php and register for the newsletter.

Last edited:

dfrazz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I cleared it so you should be good now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back