• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe matching number 383 needs work

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A few months ago I decided I needed to sell off some of my cars. Got too many projects going on and not enough time and money so....Up for sale is this 1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe. Factory original, Lemon Twist, big block 383, 2 Barrel, A/C car. Body numbers all match. Matching number engine. Non matching number transmission. I do have the fender tag. No build sheet. This is a very rare find with production figure on this car at around 945. Great investment piece. Restoration work has been started on the car. Professionally installed new full 1/4 panels along with outer wheel housings, both trunk floor dropoffs, trunk floor and rear tailight panel. The hard work expensive work is already done. Since I decided to stop at this point on the car, paint was applied to the back and inside trunk and the edges of the vinyl top were glued back down. Vinyl top did not need replaced. Frame rails are solid as is the torsion bar crossmember. Doors are solid as is the fenders and trunk lid. Car will need floor pan work yet in the front and some front inner fender/cowl work. Not really a whole lot of bodywork left to do on it. Engine will need rebuilt. Sometime in its life someone took off the original 2 barrel setup and put on a 4 barrel setup, so you have to decide what route you want to go with that. All the A/C is intact. Needs seat covers ,carpet, radio and a couple other interior pieces. Dash has typical splits but presentable. Original carpet style headliner still intact along with the overhead console. Paint is presentable enough to drive as it is if you just wanted to get it running and put it on the road and paint it at a later date. Clear PA title in my name. 21K. I will also be listing within the next couple days as time allows a 70 Challenger and a 73 Challenger Ralley

P1010065a.JPG

P1010066a.JPG

P1010067a.JPG

P1010068b.JPG

P1010071.JPG

P1010071a.JPG

P1010072.JPG

P1010073a.JPG

P1010077a.JPG

P1010078a.JPG

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Is the Daytona yours, Wingman? Lol! I love those and they're kind of rare, in case you didn't know.
Nice Baracuda, best of luck finding a new home for it.

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Daytona yours, Wingman? Lol! I love those and they're kind of rare, in case you didn't know.
Nice Baracuda, best of luck finding a new home for it.
Yes, Thanks. Owned it for about 15 years now. Also have a B5 Blue Superbird that I've owned for 26 years. Guess thats why I use the name Wingman! LOL Thanks for the comments

MoparMad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a Yellow Coronet parked behind the Barracuda?

Rdwsp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You wouldn't happen to be looking for a nice Harley Davidson Street glide with 3000 miles on it and about $8000 worth of extra parts would you work out a trade maybe

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You wouldn't happen to be looking for a nice Harley Davidson Street glide with 3000 miles on it and about $8000 worth of extra parts would you work out a trade maybe
No, but thanks. I honestly just have way too many "toys" right now. Not enough time to enjoy what I already have so I'm trying to downsize some.

Rdwsp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got about another two or three weeks. That's when everybody's going to want to be ready to buy new Harley for the summer and I'll get back with you like to check out that challenger you have will just go from there have a great evening

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got about another two or three weeks. That's when everybody's going to want to be ready to buy new Harley for the summer and I'll get back with you like to check out that challenger you have will just go from there have a great evening
You to. Thanks. Good Luck in the sale of the harley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back