• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger burnt orange 1950.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

superstockmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a 1970 Challenger burnt orange on burnt orange all there minus engine and trans was a 318 console auto. It is all original ,interior complete and never out, car has been sitting for a long time .The car has Rust and NEEDS Total Resto , or it would be a good parts car, has a 8 3/4 rear and front sway bar , car is original paint.Lots of hard to find pieces with the car ... Like I said it is solid enough to restore or part out your choice , has fender tag never off and all numbers match on body is all original paint and rust , comes with a new front valance and few extra parts 1950.00 OBRO or trade for 66-71 B-body can send pictures to serious buyers ,feel free to ask any questions ........... Thanks Sorry some of the photos are dark and bleary my camera is having problems thanks for the interest ....SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD THANKS for all the interest ....................

challenger 005.JPG

challenger 006.JPG

challenger 007.JPG

challenger 008.JPG

challenger 009.JPG

challenger 010.JPG

challenger 016.JPG

Thanskgiving challenger 032.JPG

challenger 011.JPG

challenger 013.JPG

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pics for sure, how do I know if I'm serious without something to look at? Location would be nice too, if your to far away, that can seriously affect how serious I am and allthough it may not sound like it, I am serious.
PM sent

superstockmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This Car has been SOLD THANKS !!!!! E body only great place and great people .Merry Christmas everyone .....................:eek:ccasion14:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Damn that went fast! I literally just finished checking out the pics you sent me. Congrats and sorry I missed the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back