• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger deluxe seat belt storage clip

lainetx9

Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking for 1970 Challenger deluxe seat belt storage clips/ retainers. I want the front and rear sets for all the seatbelts, can anyone help me out?
Thanks for your time, efforts, and support, I appreciate it.

lainetx9

Reaction score
Photos Attached

1970 Challenger Seat Belt Retainers.jpeg

10970 Challenger Seat Belt Retainers -1.jpeg

lainetx9

Reaction score
We talked over the phone last night and you will be selling me some retainers that Greg Peck will deliver soon, then we`ll chat again, thanks John. PS: HOW DO I CLEAN MY MESSAGE BOX? PLEASE HELP....Laine

John Rimel

Reaction score
We talked over the phone last night and you will be selling me some retainers that Greg Peck will deliver soon, then we`ll chat again, thanks John. PS: HOW DO I CLEAN MY MESSAGE BOX? PLEASE HELP....Laine
Oh, that’s you, LOL.
oh, that’s you LOL. Not on here very often so I don’t know the current players

lainetx9

Reaction score
Hey John, I figured out how to clean out my email box, so that`s all good. So, upon doing more investigation on the seat belt retainers, the convertible Challengers did not come with front shoulder belts, so no need for the "Duel Retainer" up front.
But the rear had "single retainers", one on each side of the hump on the front of the rear lower seat (see attached). So I believe there may be a left side version, and a right side version (I`m still looking into that).
So I`m thinking I need 2 single retainers for the rear seat so far, so I want those (but let`s make sure there is not 2 left ones, or 2 right ones, I only want it to be correct back there, I sure you understand.
Thank`s John for all....Laine

Challenger-Rear-Seat-(1).jpg

Rear Seat Belt Retainer.PNG

John Rimel

Reaction score
That info on shoulder belts on Convertables is incorrect NTSB required that shoulder belts be mandatory on all cars. Shoulder belts on Convertables were secured to the transmission hump like the lap belts. In fact there was an option for shoulder belts in the rear seat.

lainetx9

Reaction score
Yes, I want this exact set only for my car......are you able to sell me just this left & right pair only?

YES.PNG

lainetx9

Reaction score
Ok John, out of respect, your time and efforts with me, I will take the set that we originally agreed on. We have each
others contact information. Let get together and move forward with this purchase.
Thanks again John for all........and Happy Easter!

35B6DD26-4606-4583-ABB0-C4CA9885FBEA.jpeg

Back