• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 challenger irreplaceable parts?

Sour

Reaction score
Hello! I have an L code ‘70 challenger. My last mopar was a 67 charger I goofed around with as a teen. That car had several super unique oddities not in reproduction (grill medallion, fender blinker resin thing, door panels). Getting into the e body world it seems just about everything can be bought aftermarket. Is there any substantial important things to keep my eye out for? Thanks so much!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
YES! get you finger of the buy it button now. I know 70 has a lot of different part. I don't know what they all are. so I won't say. Someone or others do. Bee patient. someone will get to you. they are good. save some time and $ Maybe give a brief description of what you need.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Here is what I do believe is different.don't go by it. could depend on mfg date. Aside form obvious, dash pad, tail lights,grill vinyl top seam,chrome bumper and jack . inner fenders,fender for challenger r/t the holes.Hood no crumple zone,hood hinges.not sure of frame rail but I do know frame cap for the radiator frame mount is different. front floor pan, torsion bar member maybe? have to look have one hanging in garage.door mirrors,head liner and bows. I'am sure there are more.there are subtle differences. but some will work. It depends what you want. I knew there was More,simple things too.70-71 rally gauges have odometer trip and clock set knob cable.

Last edited:

70chall440

Reaction score
Non rally Instrument cluster bezel (70 has vertical lines)
I think the E brake cable routing is specific to 70, my 70 Challenger is different than later years.

Back