• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 Challenger RT For Sale (Roller Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is an extremely solid original 1970 Challenger RT "N" code 383 with an automatic transmission and factory A/C. Originally a forest green with black interior car (see engine compartment for color). It has a 1970 date coded 383 but not matching to the car. The man I bought the engine and transmission from told me the engine has 45,000 miles and ran well. The transmission matches the engine (came out of the same car). Comes with new 2 1/2 new exhaust and headers.

The body lines are very good. The windshield posts, drip rails, etc. are great. The floors are original and are very good, there is one quarter size hole in the front left section of the driver's side. There is also one quarter side rust hole in the rear lower section of the driver's side fender. The worst part of the car as far as rust is the trunk. The trunk floor is not totally rotted by should be replaced. Has Rallye hood (needs blasted and Rallye gauge cluster. Have all glass. Has seats and nice black seat covers that will need installed. Also comes with original front disc brake set up (not installed). Has factory 14-inch wheels with center caps. Have most if not all the trim. Is a vinyl top c\car.

Have clear title. Has VIN and door tags and numbers are on front cowl and radiator support (all numbers match). It is missing the door tag.

If you are looking for a Challenger to restore this car is for you as it has a very solid body overall.

$25,000 obro. Interesting trades considered but must be running and driving. No time for projects, which is why I am selling my RT. I have pictures of the car before it was put in primer.

DVLW3783.JPG

KJNE9085.JPG

QCSZ7811.JPG

FCIK5918.JPG

IJXP6775.JPG

LHQQ8311.JPG

PTDZ1892.JPG

LEIQ0555.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back