• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Challenger RT/SE FC7 Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomps

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Challenger RT/SE FC7 Restored *REDUCED 10/17/14*

Offering for sale my 1970 Challenger RT/SE. Feel free to check out the restoration over the last few years under the "Member Restorations" section. Just completed this summer after 2 years of work. Paint is drop dead fantastic. Super smooth and clean body. Super solid and clean car.

JS29NOB228528

VIN# is present on firewall/cowl as well as backside of radiator support. I have 300 pictures on photo bucket (will email link as requested) documenting all the work performed.

This is a true RT/SE painted in it's original FC7 plum crazy. Originally a southern car with what is believed to be actual mileage of 41,000. I have history of the car back into the 90's. Car was completely stripped down to bare metal before repainting. At that time replaced rear taillight panel, rear crossmember and left engine bay panel with new AMD parts. Car was born with a 383 and it currently has a period correct 3but not original to the car 383 with complete freshly rebuilt 727 torqueflite tranny (believed to be original). A highlight of options and what's been done...

-PS, PB, PW, A/C, original AM radio, console, clock (works), leather front seats, overhead console (working), converted to all new electronic ignition system
-Correct date code rebuilt wiper motor
-Correct rebuilt brake booster
-Converted to power disc front brakes (originally power drum all org. parts included)
-MOPAR yellow cap battery
-Re-chromed original tail light bezels
-New carpet, new Legendary Interiors front leather seats and rear vinyl
-A/C system complete not charged (new dryer included)
-Complete new suspension and alignment
-Correct all new O.E. exhaust system
-Over $60,000.00 in expenses...full documentation
-Have copies of original build sheet
-So very much more......

Car is located in Gorham, Maine (just outside Portland)

REDUCED $40,000.00

photo2copy44_zps28d93f68.gif

photo1copy49_zps413e6ccf.gif

photo2copy42_zps96b30ed8.gif

photo4copy33_zps28128e26.gif

photo2copy45_zpsb9d3f878.gif

photo4copy21_zps3158e5f9.gif

photo5copy16_zps1db4bdc5.gif

photo2copy46_zpsda54f2f5.gif

Last edited:

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful car, good luck with the sale. That is a great price I know how much goes into getting these cars to look like that.

tomps

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks gents! It's a nice solid #2 car for sure and I feel it's fairly priced to reflect it's condition. I have a lot more into it but that's beside the point. I have blown up my budget during this but wanted to make sure the car was treated right. I have one daughter in college with another off next year. Priorities change which forces the sale......

Happy to answer any and all questions just shoot me a PM...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back