• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Challenger V Code Matching #s 4 Speed Factory Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernest T Bass

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Challenger 440-6 4 speed factory original finish with all original black bucket seat console interior. 52,000 actual original miles. Previous owner had Chuck Lofgren freshen up the original 440 @ 38,000 miles as he thought oil consumption was excessive. Typical performance enhancing components were added at that time including headers, aluminum intake manifold, etc. All the original components (manifolds, distributer, etc.) replaced were saved for reinstallation if desired. I removed the build sheet from the back seat for safe keeping and getting that thing out of the seat springs intact is no easy task. The engine compartment only was painted when the engine was out. The rest of the vehicle's entire exterior maintains it's original factory finish with the exception of the hood vents as previous owner painted the inlets black. It presents very well but does have typical dings as would be found on a used car a couple of years old. Trunk floor is as clean as the day it was assembled with the original floor mat in place (picture files were too large to be uploaded. Several pictures I tried to upload were too big hence the shortage of pictures). It is a Trak Pak car with the 3.54 dana rear end. The car was sold new at Jerry Perkel's White Bear Dodge in White Bear Lake, MN and never saw a winter on the road. I have enjoyed this vehicle for 22 years and am selling a few of my collection to facilitate retirement. It is as fun to drive as it is to look at. $129,500

Front 2 View Exx.jpg

Rear View Joe Ex.jpg

Drivers Joe Ex.jpg

Rear View Joe.jpg

Build Sheet.jpg

Fender Tag.jpg

VIN Stamp.jpg

Block VIN.jpg

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In your original post there will be a "edit" at the bottom of the post, click on it then you should be able to edit the price. You sould also include photos of under hood, underside of car and interior to help with the sale.

Ernest T Bass

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried uploading pictures under the hood and interior but the files were too big. Have to take new pictures. That said I do have a sale pending on the Challenger so may be a moot point.

Ernest T Bass

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am have post partum depression already, I love the car, owned it for 22 years. Feel sick to my stomach thinking about it going but retirement is here and it is part of my "401k" plan. I actually tried to talk the interested party out of buying it once I realized he was serious!

Ernest T Bass

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well gang, the check is in the mail, the check is in the mail, the check is in the mail,.......I am living the old joke. It was coming 2nd Day, then Overnight and then Overnight.......
Well, I am not disappointed to say that it looks like I had a wishful thinker on the line as it will be painful to see the Challenger go BUT I want to retire and that car has to sell if I want to go out to pasture as I drift off into the sunset of my life (as my body falls apart).
That said I cannot imagine anyone sending a check out for 95K without looking at the car. I highly recommended the perspective buyer inspect the vehicle in person. Well the check must be lost in the mail anyway!

Matt M

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well gang, the check is in the mail, the check is in the mail, the check is in the mail,.......I am living the old joke. It was coming 2nd Day, then Overnight and then Overnight.......
Well, I am not disappointed to say that it looks like I had a wishful thinker on the line as it will be painful to see the Challenger go BUT I want to retire and that car has to sell if I want to go out to pasture as I drift off into the sunset of my life (as my body falls apart).
That said I cannot imagine anyone sending a check out for 95K without looking at the car. I highly recommended the perspective buyer inspect the vehicle in person. Well the check must be lost in the mail anyway!
Typical of a lot of Buyer/Dreamers now days.
I just don't get it.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back