• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Cuda Parts in PA (Wiring Harness, Steering Column, Distributor & Demon rear seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayno2mornings

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few things I'm looking to sell from my Cuda.

• Steering Column (3 in total) at least one complete one and the others for parts. So, I can do $150 on everything (OBO).
  • Wiring Harness - My Cuda has a 440 in it....It was originally an 8 cylinder car and I think this is the original wiring harness. I changed over to a wiring harness from a 73 when I put an electronic ingnition in it. This one used the distributor with points. Thus, didn't need an electronic control module. $40
  • Distributor - Changed over to electronic ignition. This is the distributor, cap, rotor, points...the whole set-up. $80
  • Also, I have a rear seat to a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport (A-body I know) anyway, I originally bought it to put in my Cuda then decided to keep with the original Gran Coupe seats and badges. $100
We are located in Oley, PA 19547 (About an hour and a half north of Philadelphia)

[email protected] I also have pictures of all of the above item's if interested, just email me
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back