• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T value?

B2G707

Reaction score
Just curious, I'm looking into buying a 1970 Challenger R/T with a 383 Magnum. From bumper to bumper the car is original from 1970. Everything is matching numbers, A/C works, AM/FM radio works literally everything is is great condition. I'm going to purchase it for under $30,000.

I was told its a no brainer whether its a great deal or not. But just curious what do you guys think the value of this R/T would be?

Avalanche

Reaction score
If it's in exellent shape, and needs nothing and there's no hidden rust, then it sounds like a great price.
Unmolested cars are getting hard to find and there value is up.

340challconvert

Reaction score
That is a very fair price for a matching numbers RT Challenger 383 in good condition!
Dino2 (1).gif

B2G707

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys, just had to get some feedback before pulling the trigger on this car.

I can't upload videos on here?

B2G707

Reaction score
@Grady Cain Thanks it pretty much as been pulled. I told him last week I will return this coming week with the money. Just wanted to double check with my For E Bodies Only people 1st. I also decided to keep my 1970 Challenger(base model with a 360) I have now. I'll fix it up modestly. And switch off driving my base and my R/T.

moparlee

Reaction score
Congrats on your new find! I don't think you can go wrong if that car is what you have described. Post up some pics of your car and your soon to be new one. And yes, videos can be posted here.

B2G707

Reaction score
Here it goes guys my soon to be 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T original everything.

Back