• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Dodge Challenger Rolling Chassis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Ticket

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Challenger Rolling Chassis!

Selling the car as "drag car" roller less motor & trans. No title but the VIN is there so if you want to put it back on the street, you can obtain a title with relative ease. Will provide a bill of sale!

Will come with BB motor plate, mid plate, brand new Strange $600.00 drive shaft, headers, Dedenbear air shifter set up with SCS shifter, Dedenbear Delay, Throttle Stop Controller & RPM Switch, MSD 6AL, 3 Step, all new Painless Wiring System, Autometer gauges, 2 batteries, fuel system and brand new (very nice) dash pad, most factory interior parts, new Hurst line lock.

It used to have all fiberglass body panels but I removed and sold the glass. I have factory metal body panels to go back on the car except the deck lid is still a lift off glass lid and are all included in the selling price but no hood at all. The metal body as you see it now is very nice. The interior (new dash pad, factory dash gauges, headliner, carpet and so on) has not been re-installed yet. We removed all interior so it wouldn't get burned during the re-worked/updated cage work.

This was a West coast, rust free body so all the metal is super solid. Fully caged 2x3 back half car with a new 4-link, dana 60, 35 spline Moser axles, spool, 5:38's, QA1's, Weld Drag-lites. 15x3-1/2" & 15x14's. The new chassis has not been down the track yet so you are buying a car with a fresh, straight chassis. Current certification has expired but will re-certify with ease.

If I think of anything else I have missed, forgotten or over looked, I'll add it to this post as it comes to me.

13.5K with above mentioned parts or will adjust price if there are certain items that you do not want with the car.

Delivery or partial delivery "may" be available?

Located in Louisville, KY.

Please PM me for more info.

Thanks for the ad space!!!

12-03-13 010.jpg

12-03-13 012.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back