• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Hemi or Six Pack Cuda Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillon14

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Plymouth Cuda. Must be a 1970. Must be either a Hemi or Six Pack car. Must be documented with original engine. Must be EV2 (Tor Red) or FE5 (Rallye Red) or EK2 (Vitamin C). Must be black interior. Automatic or 4-speed OK. Thanks, Al Barlow email me at: [email protected]

dillon14

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to update my request.

The colors need to be EV2 (Tor Red) or EK2 (Vitamin C) only.

The first preference would be a Six Pack Vitamin C car.

Hopefully, someone out there has a nice one to sell.

Thanks again,
Al

dillon14

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, you can tell I'm from Maine. Here we go again with what I am looking for and I will try to be more specific.

A 1970 Plymouth Cuda 440 6-pack car in either EV2 (Tor Red) or EK2 (Vitamin C).

The car also must be an original drivetrain car as well as original body panels.

It also needs to be documented.

I am no longer looking for a Hemi Cuda.

Willing to pay fair cash market value for the right car.

There must be a seller out there somewhere.

Thanks again,
Al Barlow

dillon14

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is an update as I tweak what I am looking for is:

A 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda or 440 6-pack car in either EV2 (Tor Red) or EK2 (Vitamin C) with black interior.

The car also must be an original drivetrain car, an original N96 Shaker car as well as mostly original body panels.

It also needs to be documented and in excellent condition but not necessarily a trailer queen.

Willing to pay fair cash price for the right car.

There must be a seller out there somewhere.

[email protected]

Thanks again,
Al Barlow
Maine

dillon14

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was offered a contact name to a Hemi Cuda that belonged to a friend of this person. He wanted $7500 for the contact information. I declined. I'm not saying that I wouldn't give something for a finders fee if the car was purchased but nothing like 5%. My response to this person was, "ask your friend for a sellers fee and your friend will sell his car and you will make a few bucks". He said no. Somehow I wonder what the friend would say if he knew he could have sold the Hemi but did not because his friend couldn't make money on it. Personally, my friendships don't work that way. He did say that his friend had a Tor Red 4-speed and a Limilight Hemi Cuda for sale. The person selling the contact information lived in Massachusetts. Possibly someone out there knows of these two Hemi cars.
Thanks,
Al Barlow
Maine

CharGer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With friends like that who needs enemies and with an attitude like that I'm surprised he has any friends. Wish I could help you out. Good luck Al

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back