• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Billboards or Bust - 1971 Cuda display

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Greetings. Wes here with Mopars in the Park. 2024 will be our 40th annual car show and we're looking to do something big. Our goal is to have a '71 Cuda on display in every factory color. To make it more challenging, we're looking to drill down a bit deeper and have each car be a factory V6W or V6X car. We know the challenges this presents but want to put in our best effort to make this happen.

The show will be May 31-June 2 with move in day on May 30th. The show is held in Stillwater, MN.

With word of mouth we've got 4 colors locked in.

FE5 Rallye Red
EV2 Tor Red
GY3 Curious Yellow
GY8 Gold Leaf Metallic

That leaves 15 colors still to locate. If you would like to be part of this once-in-a-lifetime display please send me a PM. Your car must be one that's not been secured so far.

FYI - We pulled off the nearly impossible in 2019. We had 24 1969 Plymouth Road Runners, all in a different factory color! The display had 15 states and 2 Canadian provinces represented. So don't tell us it can't be done ;-)

gran coupe john

Reaction score
I have a 71 barracuda gran coupe GK6 autumn bronze. V6X pin stripped. I don't believe I would have it finished by than, without some help.

Back