• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 T/A Steering box

TomyG

Reaction score
Hello, I found a Rallye challenger tucked away in a garage for about 25 years. The guy ran the engine out of oil and parked it in the garage. He started collecting parts for the car. Among some of the rare parts is a 1970 T/A steering box. It is cast with TA on the box and has the longer pitman arm. The box was installed in the car and has been removed. the top seal will need to be replaced other than that it is tight. I don't believe they repop these boxes. I think it needs to go back to a T/A Car. The question I have is what is the box and arm worth? I have done several searches and no luck. Thanks

20191107_174401.jpg

floyd

Reaction score
They’re worth some $$. I know a guy looking and will send him your way.

floyd

Reaction score
The guy I know already found one. I’m going to say yours is probably worth between 1000-1200

Last edited:

Mesmerized63

Reaction score
Hello, I found a Rallye challenger tucked away in a garage for about 25 years. The guy ran the engine out of oil and parked it in the garage. He started collecting parts for the car. Among some of the rare parts is a 1970 T/A steering box. It is cast with TA on the box and has the longer pitman arm. The box was installed in the car and has been removed. the top seal will need to be replaced other than that it is tight. I don't believe they repop these boxes. I think it needs to go back to a T/A Car. The question I have is what is the box and arm worth? I have done several searches and no luck. Thanks

View attachment 89123
Can you post a PIC of it?

Back