• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 V-Code 440-6 Cuda for sale (yes it is mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparnascar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have my 1970 V-code Cuda up on EBay. 1970 Plymouth Barracuda | eBay. Factory, automatic, Dana 60, EV2 Orange. The auction has all the information. But feel free to ask questions. There are also a bunch of pictures on photobucket. Go to photobucket and type in moparnascar. Buy it now price is $32,000

1970 Plymouth 440-6 Cuda. Factory EV2 orange exterior color. It has the track pack option of the Dana 60, rally’s dash, fish gill rocker mounding option, 15” ralley wheels. It is unrestored condition. Original Dana 60 is still in car. It has been stored inside since the early 1990’s. Possibly longer. I bought this car in 2001 or so. It has all matching body numbers. But there is no engine or transmission. I bought it that way. I had a guy contact me from Houston that says he has the block for this car, I talked to him several times, then his phone number says disconnected. I keep trying but It might have been BS. There also is no build sheet. I have probably looked 10 separate times. You can see where one was taped on glove box but it was removed before I bought car. I have extra parts for this car. Pretty much what you see is what you get. However I do have a correct date coded 440 block, pair of correct rebuilt heads, valve covers, oil pan, new pickup tube, pair of engine brackets that bolt to block, correct dated water pump housing, rockers and shafts, new mopar performance cam and lifters that is correct for a 70 440-6, a used correct radiator that needs re-cored, pair of correct exh manifolds, new balances correct pistons and rods, and used turned 10/10 crankshaft, I have a 6-pack intake and carbs that I have acquired. But they are not dated correct. They are about 3 months after the build date. I have bought two OEM fenders the RH is nicer than the LH. A factory inflatable spare tire. I have more photos that can be viewed at photobucket.com. Message me and I will send you the link. Mileage shows 67,000. Could be right. Could be wrong. No guarantee.

It comes with a pair of Chrysler nos sill plates, a new Chrysler nos battery tray, nos positive battery cable,nos negative battery cable, what appears to be a nos 71 440-6 distributor, nos mopar fuel pump, and a nos Chrysler fan shroud. There is some glass, mouldings, etc.

The body is in great condition. Yes there are dents and dings. The rust is very minimal for a ebody. There is some in a couple small spots around the windshield. There is a little in the rear lower quarter behind the wheel on the passenger side. There is a small spot around the lower right side of the back glass. Floor pans look great. However there is some small pinholes in the drivers floor area. And it is pretty remarkable that there is only light surface rust in the trunk floor. I didn’t see any pinholes but I can guarantee that there are not. It looks like the car was lightly vandalized from barn storage. It was that way when I bought it. There is some black spray paint on body panels. And it had some dents and some broken glass that I think was vandals. Other than that the front fenders are somewhat rough. However they are repairable. The grill looks great and I have a good replacement left headlamp bezel. There is no structure damage , frame damage, collision damage that has been repaired. It has not been messed with.

440-6.jpeg

1970 Cuda 440-6 fender tag_1.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you are trying to sell it again? What happened with the original block that the Houston guy had?

Moparnascar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a guy contact me after the auction saying he had the block. We had several conversations and I was going to go get it. Now he does not answer the phone. I dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back