• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 340 Cuda' convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I am looking for a 71 Cuda' convertible. It does not need to be a high optioned car or high impact color car. Could be a Tawny Gold color or similar low key color. A Billboard car would be great but not totally a deal breaker. I know this is a shot in the dark but perhaps someone out here in E Body land may have such a car and may want to sell. Please send me an email with any information and photos you may have, my address is [email protected] Happy Holidays to all!

:toothy12:

71 gtx

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
70 340 4 speed BS27H0B car....1 of 88 made in 1970....it was literally stripped down to nothing when we got it....we have been gathering parts and pieces over the years....we do not have all but we do have quite a few....it was literally a wrecked bare shell when it was brought to my parents house 26 years ago....it now has new sheet metal all the way around and is very solid....originally motor and tranny are long gone, but a 340 was found and is just needing to be reassembled....I believe that out of the tranny's that we have, one of them will be going wit the car....the car has a 8 3/4 rear, not sure of the ratio, I believe that there are discs up front, not original.....the car has gone thru a vast transformation from when it first came into my folks yard in 86....I have the fender tag for the car as well....

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess he doesn't want one that bad. Almost 2 weeks & I never got a response.

Last edited:

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71 Cuda 340 Vert - FY1 Yellow w/Black Billboards

There you are!! I sent you an email before the Holidays and it bounced back I thought you might be a spammer or something. Anyway I have pretty much the exact car you're looking for. Just wanted to talk to you and maybe give you a shot at it before I started pulling it the rest of the way apart and ordering the sheetmetal.

Last edited:

68427vette

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
send me a pm,, and li9nk to some pics,, how much?? wifey wants a veert!:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back