• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 Plymouth Barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatpak426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth Barracuda project car fresh Hemi orange paint comes with magnum wheels, seats,dash,grill and interior panels original 6 cyl car no title 17k

orange cuda 1.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Location of the car? Have you made any effort to title it? Do you know any history, previous owners? When did it last have a title?

scatpak426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location of the car? Have you made any effort to title it? Do you know any history, previous owners? When did it last have a title?

Bought it with no title, if it sells quick im not going to worry about it. If it doesn't sell quick ill get a title and put on Ebay in spring. Im on Il/Wi state line. no build sheet or body tag

rklein71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, some of us do care.

I guess I knew that answer. I should have said, why does anyone care?

I am building a 71 318 Barracuda myself. It is a VO2 car (two tone, tan with painted white top). Although I don't like the tan and probably will paint it black. I did have a two tone 71 cuda in high school. It was gold whit a bronze top, really pretty color combo. I have considered painting my current barracuda that color.

rod

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Vo2 cars are awesome. Not many of them.

I'm a numbers guy. Actually looking for a bob car. Or any bh with M46. OF which is an option only offered on bh 70's. So /6 cars got this option. I'm always interested in the tag detail.

CaseyCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vo2 cars are awesome. Not many of them.

I'm a numbers guy. Actually looking for a bob car. Or any bh with M46. OF which is an option only offered on bh 70's. So /6 cars got this option. I'm always interested in the tag detail.
That's funny cause I'm building a 70 318/auto that I think was a M46 car but I have a title no tag though. I'm putting the paint scheme and scoops on it anyway

Cudaized

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to sound like a kill joy and by no means am I knocking the seller....but as a retired LEO I feel it's necessary to caution anyone on the purchase of a vehicle without a legal title. The last thing you want to do is invest your hard earned money in a car and either not be able to legally title and drive it or worse have a true owner show up and stake claim to it. Remember.....the person that legally holds the last title is the true owner under the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back