• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1972 Cuda Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchoberMotorsports

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
72 Cuda front bumper
Fairly good shape, a few dings here n' there... Great shape for its age!

Looking to get $75 [obo] plus shipping

Located out of Orland Park, IL
45 minutes South of Chicago. If you'd like to locally pick it up.

Payment is either Paypal or Cash

If you guys need anymore pictures, but message me and I'll be happy to take a few

Thanks!
-Craig

288p2qu.jpg

122k9bn.jpg

ofx1yu.jpg

30ljy9j.jpg

Last edited:

CudaRescue

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bumper

Hi is this still available and if so are there dents I can't quite tell? I'm in Wisconsin, but driving to the border for a windshield, so thinking of going the rest of the way to pick this up while I'm at it.

SchoberMotorsports

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes its still avaliable!

I apologize for such a late response! Only problem spots I see are these two, other than that the bumper is real straight. It does have a good amount of scuffs and scratches so it can really really use the clean up. You can give me a call or text ANYTIME at (708)420-3127 - Craig

Hope I didn't miss ya, sorry about the late response again.

2lks1sp.jpg

30u2v84.jpg

Last edited:

CudaRescue

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I went down Friday, but only got notified of your post like 10 minutes ago (4/3 11:51PM). Any idea what it might ship for? Maybe I can post on Uship and see if someone will throw it on a truck for $30.

SchoberMotorsports

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh well... I'd be willing to deliver it for a few extra bucks. Matters where your at. UPS said 60 bucks for shipping and it wouldn't be in a box, but plastic wrapped, newspapered, n bubble wrapped to death.

Email me at [email protected] I check that everyday, but E-Bodies only not so much seeing that I'm a B-Body guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back