• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 Cuda Stock Steel wheel help

1973cuda

Reaction score
Hi I have these 15" steel wheels on my '73 now i know the factory shipped with 14''; i am looking for a replacement steel rim , looks like they are 7'' wide or 7 1/4'' and the back spacing is 4'' or 4 1/8'' my question is where can i find a part number on this rim to confirm the sizes, and who sells new or used ones thanks.

rim1.jpg

rim.jpg

pschlosser

Reaction score
There are often numbers stamped along the inside of the rim, and can only been seen once the tire removed. These may show a date code, rim size and Chrysler symbol. That said, we can still measure the dimensions of the wheel, etc, from the outside. Even when you can find the stamped numbers, they don't always indicate an actual Chrysler part number. That said, there are often numbers on the outside on either side of the valve stem opening.

1973cuda

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the help i will post a WTB ad for a used one.....these 2023 prices are killer !!!!!!

1973cuda

Reaction score
Hi if anyone can confirm the back spacing of 4'' or 4 1/8'' on these rims please let me know. Thanks moparleo i did ck tonys parts a little pricey for my use

cuda joe

Reaction score
back spacing from 4 " to 4.5" will work just fine ..there are other venders that sell mopar steel wheels cheaper but don;t have the part number just google it

Back