• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1974 Cuda value

twinzaks

Reaction score
wondering if someone can help me with putting a value on a car that I have recently had the option to purchase. The car is a 1974 Cuda, original paint, interior, dash, 318 A/T, and perfect vinyl top. it is a 2 owner, 65,000 mile car with no rust. very nice original car, but by no means a museum piece, just a well cared for original with normal door dings and pretty good original paint. this car I believe has the original poly glas tires still on it (would love to know how to decode those as well)
Any help would be appreciated.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
No way to tell without some pictures. Cuda or Barracuda ? I would give 5K for every rust free Cuda I could find with that discription

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Yep, nothing like a survivor. What color is it inside and out? Buckets/console? A.C.?
Agreed, there's no way to give a value without seeing it. Original tires would definitely not go anywhere near 65,000 miles and the body wouldn't have lasted if the winter tires were used for driving through the snow.

Back