• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 2013 Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

68x426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
2013-dodge-challenger-r-t-classic-jpg.1186628

Selling my dream Challenger, it is in perfect condition as the pictures will demonstrate. Cleaner than anything you can imagine.

2013 R/T Classic
  • Hemi 5.7L (the V.V.T. Hemi)
  • Automatic 5 speed (slap shift and paddles)
  • Super Track Pac with Sport Suspension
  • Nearly every option possible in 2013, with leather interior
  • Killer sound system (Harman Kardon / Boston Acoustics)
  • UConnect (with bluetooth, nav, etc.)
  • Ultra rare Cragar-style wheels
  • Just 12,900 miles.
It is a rare and stunning Plum Crazy Pearl and only $41,995. On consignment at Streetside Classics in their Fort Worth Texas showroom. Streetside provides financing as well.

More information and all 79 pictures can be seen at Streetside's site:
2013 Dodge Challenger

Call Streetside at 817-764-8000 Tuesday thru Saturday; PM to me but I will eventually direct you to the great folks at Streetside.

chargerdon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess im just stupid. But could someone explain to me why a 9 year old car would sell for more than a brand new one ? Here in NC a dealer has a 2021 (already 1 model year old) new RT challenger on sale for $37,200. Ok, so it has the very nice looking factory wheels and not Cragars and its standard Stereo system and cloth (which i prefer) seats. Still, $42K for a 2013 ? HUH ?

68x426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess im just stupid. But could someone explain to me why a 9 year old car would sell for more than a brand new one ? Here in NC a dealer has a 2021 (already 1 model year old) new RT challenger on sale for $37,200. Ok, so it has the very nice looking factory wheels and not Cragars and its standard Stereo system and cloth (which i prefer) seats. Still, $42K for a 2013 ? HUH ?
The answer is freedom of choice. People have the freedom of choice to buy or not to buy the vehicle they choose (well not in the near future because coming soon to the peasants of California there will be no choice, but that is a whole other discussion). So if the RT at $37k is the car for you then by all means buy it immediately. You set the value of what you will pay.

If your question is about economics and market dynamics, well then pricing anything makes no sense except to say it is what a willing seller and buyer agree to in a legal transaction. Of course $42k makes absolutely no sense, unless this car is the one you have to have, and then only because a person cannot buy the same car new. And if a person could buy the same one new then they should do so.

Yes, my take on this is all over-simplified; it is superficial to not discuss replacement costs, material pricing, depreciation, and macro-economic factors of monopolies, government regulations, foreign competition and labor costs. Again that is another wholly different matter.

Freedom of choice. Buy the one that's $37k if it makes you happy.

70chall440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I was thinking the same thing and I own a PCP RT 6 spd 2010 Challenger (wheels are a part of the RT classic package). $42 is right at what I paid for mine brand new. Seems like some wishful thinking but hey at least for right now its still America.

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own a 2010 Challenger R/T Classic in PCP. Is the OP's car missing its R/T stripes, a stripe delete, or did 2013 R/T Classics not have the 1971-style longitudinal stripes?
Far lane and low-13's.

68x426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I deleted them, meaning that I had the dealer remove at purchase. I think they look lousy on a '13 PCP - personal taste - I prefer a sleeper look (no stripe) that confuses and baffles. The stripe usually looks great on most colors otherwise. You're only the second person to ever notice, my hat's off to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back