• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
The only shifter that has the correct shift spacing that I am aware of is the Cheetah & not it will not fit in the console .

BSG

Reaction score
They are everywhere, and I am with the Slap Stick works great team. I just beat on mine all weekend!

moparleo

Reaction score
So what shifters do they sell in the stores in your town ?
Online/mail order is the only way to buy them.
You are on this online site, post a want add.
It is free and the parts are out there.

moparleo

Reaction score
Just sayin. you said you don't trust online sales and aren't good at internet shopping. Other than swap meets there isn't much else.
I went back and searched for slap stik shifters for sale on this site and 4 have been sold in the last year on this site alone.
Post some want to buy adds on all of the sites. Never know what someone has stored in their garage.
Here is a cheap one that just needs bead blasting and a return spring. You could reuse some of your parts if needed.
MOPAR 70s DODGE PLYMOUTH CONSOLE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SLAP STIK STYLE SHIFTER | eBay

BSG

Reaction score
Agreed, if you can ask a question on this site? You can post a "I need a slap stick" in the WTB area. I am challenged and this is my go to spot! ebay is easier but these guys are like having a encyclopedia full of Mopar Knowledge

Back