• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND 3 lens non rally dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
These 3 lens I am looking for are the same as the 1 pictured. The other one says brake in white letters. Last one is for the brights, believe it has a circle in white. Bought a set that was for a rally dash. Unfortunately mine is not a rally dash.

20231101_154208.jpg

20231030_134312.jpg

Brcuda7t1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a set of lenses from Performance car graphics for a non ralley dash. I had to call them, the non ralley lenses were not listed on the web page when i ordered last year.

Ronbo73

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@gran coupe john I know what your saying. Every time you start moving forward you realize that you don't have what you thought you did to put it together.... Or the part you need is rusty/dirty from sitting and now needs to be freshened up... slow process.

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snail pace. And parts are 3 times what they cost 3 years ago. Inflation reduction act my A__!!

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great, hope these are the right ones for a 71?? I know for a fact the OiL one is correct on the right. Brake is supposed to be in the middle, and brights to the left. If it is different let me know

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back