• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

5 speed

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
My Friend was involved with Passon in Canada with the 855 development , I helped him install one of the first 855 in his Challenger , he was Very happy with it but he has since sold his Challenger for an R8 & is not involved trying to help Passon at this point .

Adam

Reaction score
Sweet. I have a 69 B body big block and was told the shifter setup would not be in the stock location when using this trans. Any thoughts?
The Tremec comes in several configurations of shifter location, just make sure you get the one you need.

rwilson

Reaction score
The Tremec comes in several configurations of shifter location, just make sure you get the one you need.
Unfortunately there are none that put the shifter location in the original spot on a non console 69 B body

Drivun

Reaction score
the tilting tailshift also nets a downward tilt on the exhaust. If you use full length headers you'll lose a lot of ground clearance at the flange which on a lowered car creates havoc getting over speed bumps.

rwilson

Reaction score
the tilting tailshift also nets a downward tilt on the exhaust. If you use full length headers you'll lose a lot of ground clearance at the flange which on a lowered car creates havoc getting over speed bumps.
Good to know

Back