• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 70 71 72 73 74 B5 BLUE BARRACUDA INJECTION MOLDED OR OEM DOOR PANELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

re-animate

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys; Does anyone have a set of 70-74 Barracuda door panels in B5 blue they would like to sell? I would consider both the injection molded ones from Metro parts or a nice oem set. All the parts houses are out of them with the supply chain issues going on. The ones available are the made in the U.S. vacuum formed ones from Palco,and I hear they are terrible. If anyone knows of any vendors that might have them,please pass the info onto me. I've checked most of the major vendors,but might have missed some. I'm not looking to dye black or white panels at this stage. Thanks,Dave

wolfman 22.jpg

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Don't have your panels but I do have a very nice set of blue 'cuda floor mats. Repops but real nice. Interested??They're in the swap trailer and if interested I'll dig them out and see what I priced them for.

Glenngomango

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys; Does anyone have a set of 70-74 Barracuda door panels in B5 blue they would like to sell? I would consider both the injection molded ones from Metro parts or a nice oem set. All the parts houses are out of them with the supply chain issues going on. The ones available are the made in the U.S. vacuum formed ones from Palco,and I hear they are terrible. If anyone knows of any vendors that might have them,please pass the info onto me. I've checked most of the major vendors,but might have missed some. I'm not looking to dye black or white panels at this stage. Thanks,Dave

View attachment 100044
Try Vans in WI. I just got a red set for my challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back