• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 70, 71, challenger shells, 68 road runner, 68 GTX shell for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingsteven

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
green 71 challenger 2.jpggreen 71 challenger 3.jpg61 bird side and back.jpgrr front.jpg68 rr top veiw.jpg68 gtx front side.jpg68 rr top aft veiw.jpgI have too many projects and I am looking to trade 3 shells and a almost complete 68 road runner for one good 70 or 71 challenger! These cars are in rough shape and the closest one to being able to run with some moderate work is the 68 Road Runner! These cars are major projects and are not for someone that does not have the time to work on them! The worst one I think is the 71 challenger, it will need a roof replaced and both front and rear floor pans will need to be patched. The 70 challenger needs right rear quarter patch and both front floor patch! the 68 GTX is a parts car only was going to be used to fix the bad parts on the Road Runner. The road runner will need rear quarter patch! I wanted to turn them into street legal cars again but don't seem to have time to get it done! The only car that has a title is the 71 Challenger, the others I bought with bill of sale!

I live in Texas so anyone that may be interested keep that in mind because the logistics would take some planning! So anyone that is interested PM me and I will get your email and answer you and send pictures, there are a lot of pictures of the Road runner and a few of the other cars!

The green 71Challenger had a 318 with automatic on the floor, the blue 70 challenger had a 383 with automatic on the column, the 68 road runner had a 383 with a 4 speed manual on the floor, the bronze GTX had a 440 with automatic on the floor.

Ok so as far as price on each car if I did sell them alone! The 71 Challenger $2000 the 70 challenger which is better shape body wise $3000 the 68 road runner $4,500 it is the closest to being able to fix for the road! I have a older 383 motor that goes with it and it has the original seats but they are way past needing repair so I have some bucket seats in there now also this road runner is a factory 4 speed car! and finally the 68 GTX it is a parts car only and I bought it for part to fix the 68 Road Runner $ 1,500 that is what I paid for the car!

That is 11,000 for all of them and I'm really not making any money on that cause that is pretty much how much I have invested in the purchase of each of them thru out the years when I bought them!

green 71 challenger 2.jpg

green 71 challenger 3.jpg

61 bird side and back.jpg

68 gtx front side.jpg

68 rr top aft veiw.jpg

68 rr top veiw.jpg

rr front.jpg

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You should post up at least 1 or 2 pics of each. The cars sound interesting and not only will a few pics help out your cause but your description of "rough" doesn't sound half as bad as what we call rough here in the rust belt.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's going to be a tough trade. I've found that selling one project car at a time can take a long time, let alone 3. Hopefully by me saying that someone will come along and offer you just what you're looking for!

dancingsteven

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes indeed I'm looking for someone brave and bold that has the same vision I had to make these cars road worthy again! I just want one in trade that I can paint and drive with a very little work!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One thing that might help is to post what motors and options the cars came with.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location is also required in the listing. It is in the site rules posted at the beginning of the for sale section.

dancingsteven

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my location is in my and also in a reply to someone else that cannot read! Read my add or don't bother me with questions because you can't read, you must not be interested in a trade or you would no nit pick the posting!!!!!

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whoa there dancingsteven. We have site rules for a reason. Not everybody's sale/trade items are located where the seller lives. The rules help to eliminate assuming things. We are not here to argue with each other. Please stop for minute and take a deep breath. We are all here for a common reason. We love our Mopars.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a PM. Might be too far for me to drive, though. LOL. I live in Abilene, too.

dancingsteven

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I saw your PM and I called the number you gave but since a woman voice was on the answering machine I was not sure I had the rite number!

carwiz2001

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are challengers still up for sale, new member,learning how use site. carwiz2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back