• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 70 and 71-72 Pedal Pad Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

69bfan

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have available the pedal pads for the 70 E and 71-72 E-Body applications. These kits are manufactured here in the USA and are more pliable than the imports. The kit will consist of the accelerator pedal, brake and emergency brake pad. Kits for the manual transmissions will consist of the additional brake and clutch pedal pad. The price for the kits for the automatics is $64.00 and the kits for the manual transmission cars is $72.00. I have the bezel kits for different applications as well at great savings. Shipping will be from 30143 via USPS rates and I do not take Pay Pal. If any questions, just drop me a message.

70_72_E_Body Pedal Pad.jpg

69bfan

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
74 Challenger, I tried to send you a private message, but your mailbox is full. The 71-72 B-Body kits are priced the same as the E-Body applications. The 66 to 70 B-Body applications are $55 for the automatics and $59 for the manual. The 62 to 65 B-Body applications are $69 for the automatics and $74 for the manuals. Just drop me a message with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back