• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 barracuda convertible

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Light package, power brakes, console w/ wood grain, bucket seats, left hand remote painted racing mirror, fender mounted turn signals (part of the A01 package). am 5 watt radio. With an April production date.

I'd sure like to find a bh 70 in the later production range of the year. I only have one late one on the registry list.

jujuka

Reaction score
Ok well I settled for the triple white bb 70 barracuda. It has the matching numbers motor and transmission and the original rear end. The guy is a b body shop in Detroit. Super nice guy. Just ended up with this car in a trade. I like it a lot. The price was right and it gives me another project over the next couple years. I just made a huge order from legendary so maybe I'll get everything by the time it comes out of the body shop. Lol
I have yet to find a pic of a triple white cuda on the internet tho.

Attachments

• 70 barracuda.jpg
    70 barracuda.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 122

kudakoda

Reaction score
I looked at one of these rides and wanted to kinda take a poll. I know what I want to pay for it, but opinions matter and I thought I would get some input from you guys just based on a description. The main reason is, I'm not used to seeing a car like this in this shape. Usually they are rusted or in several pieces.

Body seems in nice shape no visible indication any panels need replacement. Trunk needs to be cleaned out but original ss and jack are there
Interior is nice. not new but complete. Rally dash, power top, console all there but needs work on the trim pieces. add on radio cd
bright work complete nice and clean. along with the top. tight clean no tears or damage. grill needs a restoration. Needs new weatherstripping
318 auto has a 340 auto. runs good, shifts nice, front discs. not clean in the engine compartment some grime maybe small leaks at valve covers or power steering?
wiring not cut up stock decent but brittle and stiff I would say.
Has a fender tag.

It's a driver. I think maybe 10 years ago this car would be 35k- 42k all day long...but now...who knows. I see a lot of disparity in car pricing between restored rides and survivor cars or cars that have just been sitting for years.

thanks!
Right or wrong back in 2010 we paid $35US for a 318/904 Gran Coupe 'vert southwest driver car. Can't comment on what it would be worth today in the same condition in was when we acquired it.

jujuka

Reaction score
Not yet CH, but I will start a restoration page on that forum this week.
Trust me this rust repair is not for the faint of heart!

Back