• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND 70 Challenger Clutch Safety Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn - sorry about that. I look for them when I'm at Carlisle - very difficult to come by.
Try Byron Fettig THE DAKOTA CONNECTION © I have purchased all kinds of oddball parts from him. Email or call him as he doesn't have everything listed online.

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn - sorry about that. I look for them when I'm at Carlisle - very difficult to come by.
Try Byron Fettig THE DAKOTA CONNECTION © I have purchased all kinds of oddball parts from him. Email or call him as he doesn't have everything listed online.
Will do.I didn't know mine was missing til today. Didn't know it was so hard to find. Thanks.

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$50 plus the ride... but, I just moved and am still unpacking. I can look for it Thursday.

You can also splice another switch into the wire as a hidden kill switch... I did to prevent my teenage son from trying to sneak it out....

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$50 plus the ride... but, I just moved and am still unpacking. I can look for it Thursday.

You can also splice another switch into the wire as a hidden kill switch... I did to prevent my teenage son from trying to sneak it out....
Thanks,that will work.Part#2947858 and is from a 70 challenger? If so I will take it.Maybe send me pic if possible.Thanks,Mike.

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, give me a day...

Found it, but some issues: originally from my 71 Challenger, part #3488177
and the wire was damaged and broke off when I was handling it.

Good news is it has good movement/spring pressure and tested ok with a continuity tester, so internally it is fine.

No offense taken if you dont want it.

IMG_3849.JPG

IMG_3847.JPG

Last edited:

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, give me a day...

Found it, but some issues: originally from my 71 Challenger, part #3488177
and the wire was damaged and broke off when I was handling it.

Good news is it has good movement/spring pressure and tested ok with a continuity tester, so internally it is fine.

No offense taken if you dont want it.

View attachment 44889

View attachment 44890
Hello,Thanks buts I have to have the correct one for 1970. I was able to find one and its on its way.Thanks again,Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back