• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger Convert FS - Not mine

70chall440

Reaction score
Admins - if I posted this in the wrong spot I apologize but I am not selling the car, just wanted to put it out there.

I was contacted by a guy I did some business with a couple of years ago, he sent me this picture and a video about this car. Let me be clear, I know nothing more than I am posting here, I have no connection to the car or the guy other than I bought a car from him for a client last year.
Seller: Chuck (I am not sure if I post his phone number here, so PM me if you want it). I am only posting this as I have seen some people looking for a convertible. Again, I have NO CONNECTION OR INTEREST IN THIS CAR.

Price: $50K
Details: 1970 Burnt orange in/out with black convertible top. 318 that is "stuck" but all there. Car has been sitting for 20 years and has 50,008 miles on it.

IMG_0622.jpeg

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
Depending on original vs repaint, interior condition,, I could see it going for that.
No one is going to sweat a dead 318 much.

70chall440

Reaction score
I was recently informed by a member here whom I handed off the contact info that the car is no longer for sale.

Back