• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger R/T

sixpactogo

Reaction score
Nice, Love it! Looks a lot like the one I did for my Niece back in 2013. Hers has the hood treatment without the rump stripe though.

100_5694.JPG

DANSTERZ

Reaction score
If this coronavirus scare gets us closed in MD, I'll be getting this thing done asap...lock myself in the shop and get 'r done

Last edited:

1970 R/T

Reaction score
Nice, Love it! Looks a lot like the one I did for my Niece back in 2013. Hers has the hood treatment without the rump stripe though.

View attachment 64597

View attachment 64597
Wow! Just sa
If this coronavirus scare gets us closed in MD, I'll be getting this thing done asap...lock myself in the shop and get 'r done
Looking good Dan. I had a '70 R/T in Go Mango and factory A/C too! The VIN wouldn't be JS23N0B223928 would it??

1970 R/T

Reaction score
Thanks Dan. Looks like they came off the line very close together. My Dad worked at Hamtramck as a Quality Control Audit Coordinator from '68 thru approx '80. I saw a lot of them up close and know these cars well as he did two road test a day and would sometimes bring them home during his lunch break. Lots of fun for a gear head kid like me! PS: the build sheet is in incredible condition!

DANSTERZ

Reaction score
I bought it from the original owners family...the first build sheet was tattered a bit, but during disassembly we found this one behind the glove box in the dash..

DANSTERZ

Reaction score
Thanks I'm doing my best to do it right...I've got a Mopar "savant" doing the assembly...been a great help...

1970 R/T

Reaction score
That's quite evident! Even the blackout on the radiator yolk looks factory!

DANSTERZ

Reaction score
Big shout out to my painter/body man John Downing ..if anyone needs a restoration done he is top of his field. Every time I look at this car it reveals his talent and pride of workmanship.

fk5aar

Reaction score
Where is John and yourself located? I am in Virginia looking for a mopar resto guy in the area. Thanks

Back