• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger SE Back window interior trim

steve817

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am now working on the headliner, interior window trim, overhead console and sail panels for my 70 Challenger Special Edition (SE). I would like to know which screws are used to attach the rear window interior trim. It's the piece that surrounds the entire rear window and is covered by the black fabric material. I am assuming the screw heads will be visible after it is installed. I may need to buy another trim piece because mine is warped. Please take a picture and/or describe in detail what the hardware looks like. Ex: captured shoulder washer, chrome, black, diameter of head/washer, length(if possible), etc. Thanks, Steve

challenger6pak

Reaction score
All the trim I have seen used a chrome screw that is like the ones that hold the rear interior panels on. It is hard to find a trim that is not warped. That is, if you can find the trim.

dongei

Reaction score
Mine is warped also but have an idea on how to repair it. Let you know how it goes.

moparleo

Reaction score
As said before, most every thing uses a chromed, phillips head screw. The main difference is that some are very short and some are very long. some of the trim pieces will require screws up to 1 1/2- 1 3/4" long I would just order an interior screw kit. They are not real expensive and will have all of the correct screws and labeled where they go. Don't new screws look better when they all match ?

Back