• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger (Western Sport Special) Thinking of selling/trading

Russdog8

Reaction score
I have a 70 Western Sport Special (WSS) that I'm thinking about selling or trading. I'm wondering what the value of it would be as it sits now vs being fully restored correctly? Fairly good condition for a project car. Rust in a few spots like a lot of projects. Missing the eng/trans. I have the title and fender tag. I can get more pictures but I'm really curious if it's even worth it before I get too carried away trying to move it. The guy that owned the cars before me took everything off the R/T and started making the WSS into a R/T clone. The only reason why I'm considering selling or trading it is because I don't want to chop it up into a resto mod. I feel it needs to be restored back to an original (WSS). I have a 70 Challenger R/T project that I'm going to restore first but I'm looking for a 70-71 Cuda, B- Body or a plain Jane Solid 70 Challenger that I can make into a resto mod and not feel guilty. What should I do guys? What's it worth? Only 1066 WSS were made only in Ca

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Russdog8

Reaction score
It's the Silver one! Originally FF4 color, Black interior, Buckets, Black Vinal top.

image.jpeg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
My two cents is to leave the car as a WSS. Hard car to find. Not many collectors of the oddities, but there are some out there.

You need to post up a bunch of pictures to get a proper value assessment. And post the fender tag info as well.

Back