• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopow3r

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well this was going to be my dream build but now i have other priorities i need to handle, the car was a factory 383 automatic car, the car is set up for race or pro street, its has a full frame under the car, tubular front end with full rack and disc brakes, 4 link 8 3/4 rear end with moser axles, spool and 4.88 gears, trans is fully built and has no miles on it with brand new 4500 stall, msd 7al ignition, msd 2 step, and b&m pro ratchet shifter, car has no motor in it as of now but i have a fresh
1970 383 ready to put in with built 906 heads, mopar 509 cam, edelbrock 383 torker intake, and 10.1 compression pistons that i can put in the car. car has 72 grill in it right now since it was racing and the 70 grill was so expensive, but i do have the 70 grill. the car has a ton of money in it but thats just the name of the mopar game, if interested message me with offers please. car has clean title chal.jpgchal2.jpg

chal2.jpg

chal.jpg

RM440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the price and what does it weigh? also location and more pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back