• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 70 charger grille needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicIndustries1

America's First Choice in Mopar Restoration Parts
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trust me that’s the way I do it and exactly why.I get frustrated. I hate to go run for parts on the bosses dime for my personal cars to end up waiting outside in the truck for 45 to an hr. But if not getting parts is the alternative then we do what we have to do. I’ve been pretty happy with everything I get from ci just a little constructive criticism

Understood. Thanks for the CC. I will bring the issue up in our next meeting to see if anything can be done to speed up the process.
From what I have heard, the wait times have greatly decreased since implementing the new Will-Call expedited order pickup service.
But maybe there is more that can be done to further speed up order pickup. Will look into it. Thanks for sharing and sorry for the frustration.

ClassicIndustries1

America's First Choice in Mopar Restoration Parts
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trust me that’s the way I do it and exactly why.I get frustrated. I hate to go run for parts on the bosses dime for my personal cars to end up waiting outside in the truck for 45 to an hr. But if not getting parts is the alternative then we do what we have to do. I’ve been pretty happy with everything I get from ci just a little constructive criticism
Hello BSG,
Following up on your Will Call Pickup experience. I am told that 45 minutes to an hour is not at all normal for the expedited will-call pre-paid order pickup service.
Please be sure that you are specifying to the agent when you place your order that you are asking for prepaid will call expedited order pickup.
With will-call prepaid order pickup, they pick the order ahead of time, and then notify you when the order is ready for pickup.
There is dedicated staff that are handling these will-call orders.
You should be able to show up at the specified pickup time, and pick up your order at the will-call desk and be in and out in a much shorter amount of time.
The timeframe that you are describing sounds like they are actually picking your order while you wait.
If you do not specify will-call service, you will receive normal order processing which can take time to pull the order while you wait.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello BSG,
Following up on your Will Call Pickup experience. I am told that 45 minutes to an hour is not at all normal for the expedited will-call pre-paid order pickup service.
Please be sure that you are specifying to the agent when you place your order that you are asking for prepaid will call expedited order pickup.
With will-call prepaid order pickup, they pick the order ahead of time, and then notify you when the order is ready for pickup.
There is dedicated staff that are handling these will-call orders.
You should be able to show up at the specified pickup time, and pick up your order at the will-call desk and be in and out in a much shorter amount of time.
The timeframe that you are describing sounds like they are actually picking your order while you wait.
If you do not specify will-call service, you will receive normal order processing which can take time to pull the order while you wait.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, feel free to email me directly at [email protected]
It has been 6 months since my last experience and it was for a grip of large parts I did call ahead I did pre pay and like everything post pandemic nothing is as it should be

Mopar Sal

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are you still looking for a 70 charger
Your inbox is full
Thanks

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still looking for a 70 charger
Your inbox is full
Thanks
The guy who sold me my 71 challenger grille is I’ll see what I can do about cleaning my inbox out. He is a lot like me looking for nice driver quality on a good note he’s flush with my cash. He seemed serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back