• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 70 cuda center section grill // complete with turn signals, trim and red bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagomike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This grill is SOLD pending payment

I have this center section grill off a 70 cuda, it is pretty much complete. Has the chrome trim in great shape and turn signals and red bar.

I prepped and painted the grill with the correct paint obtained from totally auto the closest to oem that you can get. The chrome trim has been polished and looks great, it does have a minor dings and scratches. The red bar is all there with clips, the red paint has been touched up on a couple of the pieces and is not perfect, but not to shabby. The turn signals have been cleaned and benched tested, the right side is really nice but the left side outside lens is spider cracked as you can see in the photos. Take a look at the pictures and if you think you can put it to use let me know..

I am offering it on this site for 650.00 plus the actual shipping cost to you that will vary depending on your location. I will only ship it with insurance and box it up as if i was shipping it to myself. Cant and wont ship it out of the USA. Its located in san diego ca.

Shot me a pm if interested and i will get back to you as soon as i can.
Thanks for the add febo IMG_1458[1].jpgIMG_1456[1].jpgIMG_1462[2].jpgIMG_1461[1].jpg

IMG_1458[1].jpg

IMG_1456[1].jpg

IMG_1462[2].jpg

IMG_1461[1].jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back