• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 70 Cuda for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 3-year project i am thinking of selling, it's a 70 cuda 440ci. stroked to a 512ci. 3 speed auto with 323 gear.
Just installed Holly sniper fuel injection which really woke it up. I gave receipts for motor work totally close to 11k all parts are 440 source including 4-barrel intake.
New rebuilt 727 trans. Had car repainted to lemon twist. Converted non rally gauges to rallye. Instrument Specialties refurbished.
Car gas been garage kept out of the elements. Installed new front end shocks; ball joints tie rod ends upgraded torsion bars to 1.03 new tires and front-end alignment. Replaced rear leaf springs with 5 leafs in place of 4, leveled the car nicely New exhaust and stock mufflers really make it purr. Manifolds are Chrysler high performance.
Topped off with MSD electronic ignition. This beast is super fun to drive and quiet the head turner.
Now for what it needs to finish off is new carper with sound deading material, door panels front and rear... 1500 dollars should do it. Asking 45,000 firm.
if intrested please let me know....thanks
IMG_2004.JPG
IMG_2009.JPG
IMG_2008.JPG
IMG_2010.JPG
IMG_2018.JPG
IMG_2015.JPG
IMG_2016.JPG

MAC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bill i will go out to the garage today and get under hood pixs.
I also have a 276 hogg head diff. i was going to install for high way gear, i want to cruze @ 70mph tacking 2K. if i keep the car this spring. Original build on this car was
318ci/3 speed manual. This is really a badass car (power) estimated 630hp according to my builder.
[email protected]

MAC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Under the hood pictures, no fender tag available.
Car came with s-speed quipped with under the dash air conditioning from the factory.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Blank fender tag? Is there a fender tag underneath that blank tag?
I'm always hoping to find an M46 built up like this. Sucks when the tag disappears.
Is there a build sheet with this car?
Looks very nice!!

RCodeCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blank fender tag? Is there a fender tag underneath that blank tag?
I'm always hoping to find an M46 built up like this. Sucks when the tag disappears.
Is there a build sheet with this car?
Looks very nice!!
Rich Costello (MOPAR Graveyard video) has at least one M46 car. Now the real question is will he part with it...

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rich Costello (MOPAR Graveyard video) has at least one M46 car. Now the real question is will he part with it...
Thanks for the next lead. I am researching this now.

Don't want to discuss here as to not hijack this for sale ad.

Still looking for some of that info on this car as are a few it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back