• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 cuda fuel vent lines help

gtxno1

Reaction score
Hello everyone just purchased a 70 cuda with alot of missing stuff someone replaced the trunk and that is about it after looking at some cars online did all cudas have the fuel line vents through the right side trunk floor

moparroy

Reaction score
MY understanding that was the config for the early ones - at some point they switched over to a vapor separator in front of the tank under the trunk floor and a vent line that went up to the charcoal canister in the engine bay. Mine is a '74 and had the charcoal canister set up - though it was gone when I got the car - planning to replace it though.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
to my understanding yes they all had the vent line up into the truck & back out except for N95 Cali emission cars

Reaction score
Either a 5/16 line that goes up and back down, or N95 cars have the 2” round pipe with 4 lines inside. Each one takes a different tank.

same hole in the floor.

marks ebody

Reaction score
You know sometimes it’s a lot easier to use a federal tank and vent then to use the California emission N95 set up.

Back