• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 70 V Code Cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

randys4406

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Posting for a friend. Flyer picture has the information. Car is in northeast Indiana

DSCF7632.JPG

randys4406

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do these guys come from? I try to help a friend out and end up getting blasted by people that don't even know me. Quit wasting my time. Find something else to amuse yourselves.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post the fender tag and broadcast sheet?

randys4406

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any more pictures than what was on the flyer. May call the number and see if he has any. He doesn't get on these websites much. I haven't seen the car in person. I just know he is a straight up guy. I am just doing him a favor with posting this. He made some flyers up so I could take them to the Nationals.

hankchallenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4406 where is the car located?
I don't have any more pictures than what was on the flyer. May call the number and see if he has any. He doesn't get on these websites much. I haven't seen the car in person. I just know he is a straight up guy. I am just doing him a favor with posting this. He made some flyers up so I could take them to the Nationals.

mrfuryman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, I hope some one buys it. Seems like a great deal and project. Don‘t let people get to you. I had some complain because i posted an ad in all caps. Thanks for your post.

randys4406

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am an hour from LaGrange. He has had a ton of calls. Someone is going there on Tuesday. I doubt it will be for sale long.

SDChallenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do these guys come from? I try to help a friend out and end up getting blasted by people that don't even know me. Quit wasting my time. Find something else to amuse yourselves.
Breath innnnnnnnn; breath outttttttttttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back