• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 B2 Cuda

71Plym

Reaction score
The headers are 2" Hooker that I "custom fit". The exhaust system is a 3" TTI kit, with DynoMax mufflers and stainless exhaust tips. The mufflers go under the floor where the stock resonators would have been. No one makes a 3" in/out cannister muffler to go in the stock location next to the gas tank.

Last edited:

71Plym

Reaction score
Here is the exhaust system described above:

Picture012.jpg

71Plym

Reaction score
DarrenM, most of the places I used are not around anymore. I had the doors, fenders, trunk lid and valances chemically stripped by a place in Winkler, but I hear they don't do that anymore. The hood was soda blasted by a place on Erin, but they won't do it anymore. They were expensive and not very good anyway. The underside and interior was blasted by a place on the TransCanada just west of the white horse and the river.

djwhog

Reaction score
Very nice good work, love that car! Thank you for sharing too :)

DarrenM

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I have no idea who is good here these days ......

DarrenM, most of the places I used are not around anymore. I had the doors, fenders, trunk lid and valances chemically stripped by a place in Winkler, but I hear they don't do that anymore. The hood was soda blasted by a place on Erin, but they won't do it anymore. They were expensive and not very good anyway. The underside and interior was blasted by a place on the TransCanada just west of the white horse and the river.

71Plym

Reaction score
The interior is finished; recovered dash, restored wood grain steering wheel, new leather for the front buckets, original rear seat, new carpet, repop console, original door panels, a couple of aftermarket gauges.
Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

djwhog

Reaction score
Wish that care was mince, great job! Awesome work buddy!

Back