• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 71 Barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 71 Barracuda. Originally a 318 car now has a 71 hp 440 727 8 3/4 posi. The car has great floors, cowl, trunk floor and frame rails. It needs quarters, deck filler panel which I have and goes with the car and some minor roof repairs at the front and seams. Interior is nice no rips in the seats. Has some small holes in the head liner and small crack in the dash pad. The car has new bilstien shocks, upper control arms, timing chain, carb, edelbrock intake, green bearings on the axles, new drivers side mirror, new 3.73 gears, new 6 blade fan. The car is not perfect but runs and drives well. Turn signals are not working but has a new oem switch to put to fix it. A/C car not currently hooked up, needs compressor and lines. Grill is nice no cracks or damage. the car is in a suburb of Chicago and the price is 45,000. Please feel free to ask any questions. fender tag will be poster later [sorry cuda hunter] as I don't have a pic right now. I don't need to sell this car right now so my price is firm. Also have a muscle motors 498 crate motor that can go with this car for an additional 8500. motor would be over 12,000 to buy new. Sorry rev-a-tor does not go with the car. I will put a new orange box in it for sale.

DSC01568 (1).JPG

DSC01565 (1).JPG

DSC01566 (1).JPG

DSC01569 (1).JPG

DSC01570 (1).JPG

DSC01579 (1).JPG

DSC01581 (1).JPG

DSC01587 (1).JPG

DSC01588 (1).JPG

DSC01590 (1).JPG

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's a sweet ride! Looks great, even with it's flaws. I'm sure this will sell quickly.
Was this originally the root beer color? Don't know the code name at the moment.

Cuddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a sweet ride! Looks great, even with it's flaws. I'm sure this will sell quickly.
Was this originally the root beer color? Don't know the code name at the moment.

Car is tauny gold. Originally autumn bronze

Last edited:

Cuddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is the fender tag. Also noticed a leak under the car while taking the pictures. Not sure what but was more than normal. just wanted to be honest about the cars condition

DSCF1706 (2).JPG

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow! That is one sweet ride! The options are great!
Any chance of a pic under the trunk mat?
So most of the rust is in the rear window and down low on the rear quarters then? No rails rusted through?
Thanks for posting the fender tag!

Cuddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry I just looked and I don't have any pics of those areas. the rails are solid so is the trunk floor.

alessandrosandr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is my 71 Barracuda. Originally a 318 car now has a 71 hp 440 727 8 3/4 posi. The car has great floors, cowl, trunk floor and frame rails. It needs quarters, deck filler panel which I have and goes with the car and some minor roof repairs at the front and seams. Interior is nice no rips in the seats. Has some small holes in the head liner and small crack in the dash pad. The car has new bilstien shocks, upper control arms, timing chain, carb, edelbrock intake, green bearings on the axles, new drivers side mirror, new 3.73 gears, new 6 blade fan. The car is not perfect but runs and drives well. Turn signals are not working but has a new oem switch to put to fix it. A/C car not currently hooked up, needs compressor and lines. Grill is nice no cracks or damage. the car is in a suburb of Chicago and the price is 45,000. Please feel free to ask any questions. fender tag will be poster later [sorry cuda hunter] as I don't have a pic right now. I don't need to sell this car right now so my price is firm. Also have a muscle motors 498 crate motor that can go with this car for an additional 8500. motor would be over 12,000 to buy new. Sorry rev-a-tor does not go with the car. I will put a new orange box in it for sale.

View attachment 79134

View attachment 79135

View attachment 79136

View attachment 79137

View attachment 79138

View attachment 79139

View attachment 79140

View attachment 79141

View attachment 79142

View attachment 79143
Hi would you consider excepting payments on this car. If so my email is [email protected] or you can text me 6477047077. Thank you

Cuddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to lack of interested buyers, I'm going to take the car off the market at the end of march and build it. If you want it now's the time.

Cuddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that's not gonna work for me. I need it paid for up front. Plus getting the car over the boarder is a problem. If you come up with it before then it's yours.

Jump

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that's not gonna work for me. I need it paid for up front. Plus getting the car over the boarder is a problem. If you come up with it before then it's yours.
Hi. My name is Gary and if you end up restoring your autumn bronze 71 cuda, are you still going with the 440? If not, and say you go with a 340 or 383, I would be interested when finished, depending on what you ask for it. Please keep me in mind. Thanks.

Cuddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if the car doesn't sell by the end of march I'm gonna keep it and put a stroker motor in it and will not be listing again, if you want it now's the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back