• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD '71 Challenger 340 original car

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARPORT T/A

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone. I have too many cars and thinking about sending this one down the road.

'71 Challenger 340. Matching numbers all the way through.(engine, trans, body #'s, radiator, carb, manifolds, etc.)

340, 727 auto, 11" drums all the way around. front and rear sway bars, power steering, buckets and console.

The only thing ever modified on the car was a set of headers and the mufflers were replaced with straight pipes. The resonators and tips are still there. I have the original date correct exhaust manifolds for it.

It was an Arizona car its whole life so rust is VERY minimal. It will need lower quarter patches and a little work on the dutchman panel, but doesn't need a full replacement. Other than that, no other rust.

Grill and tail light panel are in perfect condition. Body has a couple small dents but otherwise pretty dang nice. In the trunk there is a new dual exhaust rear valence, the exhaust manifolds, space saver spare tire, the drivers side window channel, hood trim, horns and some other misc items.

Car is all complete, runs and moves around. Clean AZ title in non-op in my name.

Unfortunately the fender tag is long gone and I haven't found a broadcast sheet in it but I haven't checked the bucket seat backs yet. This car is so original it is no mystery as to how it came from the factory, everything can be seen.

Car is located in Southern California.

asking $25,000

Jeff

IMG_3371.JPG

IMG_3372.JPG

IMG_3373.JPG

IMG_3374.JPG

IMG_8013.JPG

IMG_8014.JPG

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's probably not the best time to sell with Christmas so close maybe hold off till after the holidays. If it was in Australia I would be all over it but the government has new laws relating to asbestos so importing is a real expensive headache at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back