• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 71 Plymouth Cuda Trunk Lid With All The Spoiler Cut Outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have this Plymouth Cuda trunk lid up for sale that i probably have had in storage for the past 25+ years.
I have been told that this lid came off a 71, but i don't have a clue what the difference would be between a 70 and a 71. This lid must have been removed from a "Gran Coupe" model, as it has a chrome strip along the lip of the trunk lid.
This one has all the underside "cut outs" for the wing type spoiler, the AAR Cuda spoiler, and also for a factory luggage rack, and underside trunk light.
Does have some surface rust around the spoiler cut out areas, and a spot where the lip folds over, but it isn't smasded, dented, creased, in, or rusted away.
Selling this at $450.00.
I'm not interested in any kind of "trades" or anything other than the stated price.
AMD sheet metal want's $500.00 for one of their China repop ones, so my price is well below that, for an original piece, of factory sheet metal.
Guess i must have got this decades ago, when you could find Cuda's, and Challenger's in the wrecking yards.
This is for local pick up only.
I cannot package this up, or ship it out.
If you know someone within driving distance of Sacramento, that can come and get it for you, that is ok with me.
If your interested, send me a pm, and i will give you my e mail address, and or, my telephone number.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

I have been informed that the difference between a 70 trunk lid, and 71 trunk lid, is the underside cut outs for the spoiler.
Different shapes, for the metal braces.
Thank's for sending me to Mopar college. :thumbsup:

Cuda Trunk Lid 001 (Small).JPG

Cuda Trunk Lid 002 (Small).JPG

Cuda Trunk Lid 007 (Small).jpg

Cuda Trunk Lid 004 (Small).JPG

Cuda Trunk Lid 005 (Small).JPG

Last edited:

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you have someone that will be in Northern California, for the holidays, and can pick it up for you, send me a deposit, and i will hold onto it for you, upon pick up, and pay me the balance due.
Jim V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back